What movie made you cry? (7 Viewers)

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #24
    I remember when I was a little kid I was watching Beaches with my cousins and they started crying so I did too.

Suns, you can't start a thread like this without telling us what movie made you cry ;)
    Oh of course :D Well I've never actually cried during a movie because I'm not a cryer but yesterday when I saw the Benjamin Button movie my eyes got very warm and it almost happen during the end of the movie when he was just a kid again and the character of Cate Blanchett took care of him.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't cry in movies (not because I'm a tough guy or anything; they just don't affect me that way), but if you're after some truly sad movies, check out "Dear Zachary" and "Grave of the Fireflies".

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I never let tears during the movie... at least so far I didn't. But there's one movie that had me on a thin line and that's Hachi: A Dog's Tale. Fuck my ass, that's too emotional.
    That one, definitely. :depressed

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    blʘndu;3438610 said:
    a dog died in a movie and i cried...many years ago.
    The old yeller dying of rabies, actually getting shot by its master for saving his family from a rabid wolf...
    The best choice there is!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Klin in the forest.

The part when he spreads his legs wide open under the leaves and moans painfully, got me shred tears for couple of min.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    Harry Potter the last one. It was the first one I watched and I hated myself for wasting watching the movie, it made me cry.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Gigli.

More than just being offended by Ben Affleck and J-Lo, it reminded me of when Secco-Gigli-Blanc was in da house. :cry:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    What do you mean by cry, like sit there with tears running down your face at a movie? I just can't see it.

I've felt pretty sad watching several movies, but it's still just a movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)