What movie made you cry? (1 Viewer)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
I don't cry in movies (not because I'm a tough guy or anything; they just don't affect me that way), but if you're after some truly sad movies, check out "Dear Zachary" and "Grave of the Fireflies".
shit, i wont watch that movie again, i can't bear it :cry:

+ kinda sad to watch "5 Centimeters Per Second" but love to watch it over and over again :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
i never cried because im hard but lion king when mufasa dies whoa niggaaaaas that was horrible and la vita e bella, its cristiano zanettis favourite movie. the guy is harder than cement
:lol: :lol: Say what? :lol: This post reminded me of one of my brother's co-workers that I met last week.

Jun 7, 2003
Crying at movies is no different from laughing at them. Both are our humane expression of emotions, why should anyone hide them or feel embarrassed by showing them? Films are made to move us both intellectually and emotionally. If you are hard to be moved, it's ok then but that makes no sense if you try to hide your feelings when they do actually exist.
your words made me think about the topic. but the thing is i was one of those kids who cheered for the evils. for example ninja turtles i love them but when i was a kid my favourite character was shreder.

the thing is i love laughing but crying not so much. i also want to point out that i didnt hide the emotions but crying was never a option. i grew up watching every day fucking films, but thank god i always could differentiate between movie and reality haha sounds simple but the newspapers tell me everyday that it is a problem for many fuckers around the world.

and the last fact is, like somebody already remarked. boys dont cry haha maybe i cry because of some shit that is happening around the world but not because of movies. i cried often because of juve and im not ashamed of it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Crying at movies is no different from laughing at them. Both are our humane expression of emotions, why should anyone hide them or feel embarrassed by showing them? Films are made to move us both intellectually and emotionally. If you are hard to be moved, it's ok then but that makes no sense if you try to hide your feelings when they do actually exist.
completely different, i can still be detached from a movie emotionally and still laugh at it, no movie can get to me on that level as it is nothing but fiction. Music on the other hand hits home as theres more personal relating at play, you directly relate it to your life. Movies will remain that, movies, and regardless of how good and involved the actor, it's acting.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I never let tears during the movie... at least so far I didn't. But there's one movie that had me on a thin line and that's Hachi: A Dog's Tale. Fuck my ass, that's too emotional.
Just yesterday I watched that and fuck me, for the last 20 minutes I had such a lump in my throat. I didn't let out a tear but it was close. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)