What do you... (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok here comes my 2nd country:

What I like about Russia, is that Russian girls are the only girls in the world who are not bitches, despite of being hot

Unusual, isn't it? ;)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Elvin said:
Ok here comes my 2nd country:

What I like about Russia, is that Russian girls are the only girls in the world who are not bitches, despite of being hot

Unusual, isn't it? ;)
i love russia, i'm hoping to go there once. i also like russian girls. they are hot, dunno about the bitches part though.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
belgium -> anderlecht

Although that would most likely change if rumours that Zebina would go there are true.

You'd think you've finally got rid of that piece of shit and then he pulls this to me ... :(

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
pavelnedved said:
belgium -> anderlecht

Although that would most likely change if rumours that Zebina would go there are true.

You'd think you've finally got rid of that piece of shit and then he pulls this to me ... :(
:oops: Sorry about Zebina.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Scotland- rains a hella lot but makes it a beautiful green country marvelous scenery. especially in my city edinburgh which is fabulous.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Bahrain-The food , the people , the black market, the empty streets at nite:D....
Australia-the people defenitly,the events(There is always something to do),footy:D...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Kenya, Tanzania - The terrain, the animals, the people, I wish I knew more :p

Sierra Leone - The language, wish I knew more :p

Pakistan - The people, the languages, the north west, Kashmir, my home city, my family, cheap smuggled stuff, can do what ever you want no one cares :D, playing cricket all day, schooling everyone in basketball and football because no one really knows how to play, the flag, EVERYTHING.

Sweden - Peacefulness, my friends, the language, the north, the west, my home town, th fact that the sun doesn't go down during the summer, the candy, the chocolate, the pizzeria's, the kebab places, snus, and the girls.

US - only place where I can have a car and afford to get a license, family.

To be continued... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)