What do you... (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Things I admire about my country...

-Food

-Lebanon has 18religious communities

-Beirut was destroyed and rebuilt 7times, 8 to be soon.

-Lebanon is one of the most populated countries in its archeological sites, in the world!!!

-Lebanon is the only non-dictatorial country in the Arab world (Yes, we do have a President!)...

The rest I think Rhizoid already did the job.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
as I live in Germany. I would say the best thing of Germany is their cars. they are just the best.

and the germans are so well organized. they allways try to do everything perfect.
what I don´t like about germany is their food.. and also the fact that family is not as important as in other southern countries.

in the next chapter I will tell you about my native home country :D

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
Maresca said:
as I live in Germany. I would say the best thing of Germany is their cars. they are just the best.

and the germans are so well organized. they allways try to do everything perfect.
what I don´t like about germany is their food.. and also the fact that family is not as important as in other southern countries.

in the next chapter I will tell you about my native home country :D

france have the greatest cars! Renault Cliosport, car of the year...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bisco said:
cant really argue with russian girls being hot,but the russian chicks we have over here have one bloody problem, they cant understand english!!!!!!!! ask gio the expert

:rofl: 100% true.

I know what you like down there,ten pounders,security and check points.:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Kenya, Tanzania - The terrain, the animals, the people, I wish I knew more :p

Sierra Leone - The language, wish I knew more :p

Pakistan - The people, the languages, the north west, Kashmir, my home city, my family, cheap smuggled stuff, can do what ever you want no one cares :D, playing cricket all day, schooling everyone in basketball and football because no one really knows how to play, the flag, EVERYTHING.

Sweden - Peacefulness, my friends, the language, the north, the west, my home town, th fact that the sun doesn't go down during the summer, the candy, the chocolate, the pizzeria's, the kebab places, snus, and the girls.

US - only place where I can have a car and afford to get a license, family.

To be continued... :p
Oh yeah...:pint:

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
too bad i cant write nything bout ma country, never been there(although ive tried and tried, no outcome)
well, theyv mentioned most things about lebanon
n well abu dhabi is average, nothing special

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)