What do you... (3 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Gotta love South Africa!

We have large communities spread acroos the country.

Indians,Pakistani's,Italians,Portugese,Dutch,German,Chinese,Croatian,Czech's & Englishmen.

I get to learn something new about different cultures everyday & ppl can be extremely warm & friendly here.

We experience slightly cold weather for 3 months in a year & boast some of the best wine in the world.

Last but not least,ill have the 2010 WC in my back yard.:toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik-with-a-k said:
Ruler lol, you couldn't be bothered to do that if someone would pay you for it.

Ever saw a Belgian plate? And I like Dutch ones cause they got a logical, easy pattern. Not too many characters, and the characters are nice and big.
Dude, there hardly is a difference in size. As far as I know British and Italian plates are bigger than Dutch one. Besides, I like the red on white thing we have going on here, it's so cold hearted :D.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lilianna said:
i just had dinner,and realised that one more thing i love about greece...is our amazing suvlaki!
What I like about Greece is that I've never had to go there

hah just kiddin' :D

I think it's awesome, especially their noses

Kiddin' again :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
vlatko said:
i love russia, i'm hoping to go there once. i also like russian girls. they are hot, dunno about the bitches part though.
That's because the ones you met were probably hookers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
vlatko said:
i love russia, i'm hoping to go there once. i also like russian girls. they are hot, dunno about the bitches part though.
Isn't mail order da bomb?!

What else do I love about the U.S.? Faker titties and bigger sluts around every corner. :eyebrows:

Sir Sebastian said:
We can buy automatic weapons with RPG's to hunt squirrels :weee:
...And have political lobbies to protect your interests to do so. :shifty:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
cant really argue with russian girls being hot,but the russian chicks we have over here have one bloody problem, they cant understand english!!!!!!!! ask gio the expert

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
vlatko said:
well this is a first, didn't know that.
Yeah quite a lot bro,but tbh the ones ive met usually are limo drivers & their wives are woman of the night if u know what i mean.

Thats just a small minority though & I forgot to mention the greek community here.Lil u are right,thank the greeks for suvlaki!:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Fliakis said:
i cant think of anything positive about lithuania. its still inexpensive, i guess thats good
how about that the male population of kaunas is currently seeking residence in the tynecastle dressing room, must be rich pickings there now as mr romanov has significantly reduces the competition for you in that town

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
Ireland

Its Culture, Dancing, Singing, Music (Planxty is class)

its rebellious history in the face of oppression and above all else it is home to the best game in the world, Hurling, closely followed by Gaelic Football and then the soccer. Lets not forget both gaelic and hurling are amature sports. Were just after the sam maguire!:D

If you dont agree with me check this out

Gaelic Football

Gaelic Football All Ireland Final 2005 Tyrone v Kerry

If you liked that check out the All Ireland Semi Final in 2003 Tyrone v Kerry

In case you havnt worked it out am from Tyrone :D

And last but by no means least the game of Hurling, propably the greatest game in the world.

But whats it all about?

Its more than just a game!!

Oct 3, 2004
Lebanon - the nature, the dozens of accents you hear in every town, the chaos of how things work (also known as "fawda" in Arabic)

My friends, the 4 season weather - swim in the summer, ski in the winter, the history, culture, the food, the partying, the politics, and last but not least the women.

The very fact that most foreigners who have visited Lebanon have one thing in common, which is them saying "Of all the countries I've visited, Lebanon left a spiritual feeling in me, like I never realised I was attached to it until I left."

So many people have told me that. :touched: Most recently a Chinese person I met last week.

As for the countries I've lived in for a long time -

Greece - spent most of my childhood there, in Athens. Greece's similarities to Lebanon are quite remarkable. Even the "khorio" (village) dialect resembles Lebanese expressions. The islands, the food, biking, skate-boarding in public park in Glyfada, going to Astir beach (which I hear is closed now), buying Ghourouna dynamites and blowing them up with my friends. Buying comics from the Kiosk. :smoke:

UAE - You don't really feel you're in an "Arab" country in Dubai...but I've had the pleasure of getting a taste of local culture and traditions based on Bedouin customs. Visited an Emarati's villa, sat on the floor, ate rice with my bare hands, was served lamb from another person's hands, and ate it...as unusual as that may sound to many of you, it was actually an amazing experience. I've done it 3 times so far :D ....plus, huuuuge Lebanese community here, so wherever you go in the UAE, you'll feel right at home :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)