What do you... (3 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
LOVE about your country? I've seen a lot of countries taking hits from its citizens, and I wanna help 'em out a bit.. :D

What do you really like about your country that you haven't seen anywhere else? :D

I'll start with something non-traditional: The black market.. yup, you can get pretty much anything you want (knockoffs, bootlegs, etc.) for a fraction of the price, and it's so interwined with our culture, that there's no way it's gonna be shut down :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gill_juve said:
i thought you were from canada????
Thank God I'm not :D I'm just gonna spend the next 4 years of my life here ;)

Ok, what I like about Canada? There's such a mix of nations and races :eyebrows: Love it ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin said:
say what? last time I checked (with a ruler, yes), they are the same size that Europe's ~45 sovereign states have.
Ruler lol, you couldn't be bothered to do that if someone would pay you for it.

Ever saw a Belgian plate? And I like Dutch ones cause they got a logical, easy pattern. Not too many characters, and the characters are nice and big.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erik-with-a-k said:
Ruler lol, you couldn't be bothered to do that if someone would pay you for it.

Ever saw a Belgian plate? And I like Dutch ones cause they got a logical, easy pattern. Not too many characters, and the characters are nice and big.
Belgian. :howler: Yes, the Belgian plates are the tiniest on the continent, great pick for something to compare yourself with. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin said:
Belgian. :howler: Yes, the Belgian plates are the tiniest on the continent, great pick for something to compare yourself with. :D
Hey I practically live on the Belgian border, I grew up with those all around me so Dutch plates were a real relief :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

my home country Bosnia= Chevapi. If you know what they are than no further explanation is necessary. :D
my dear Croatia= our adriatic sea and tons of naturally fine looking ladies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)