What do you think of Moggi right now?? (3 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
why wasnt he banned from football period? 5 years is pathetic. he shouldnt even be allowed to see his great grandson play soccer!!!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Maresca said:
what abou juv D`Messiah, or Del D`Messiah:D

Ive tried them but didnt get a good vibe.

What Moggi did was wrong, but im sure other clubs are dirty or maybe they are just too good at sweeping it under the carpet.

Lets all get over this shambles and start talking about getting out of this mess instead.

Yes! Moggi bad boy! Bad boy! Lets get on and support our club, and not like Crapello who abandoned ship.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
ZAF3000 said:
Well I stand by what I said in the beggining of this scandal.

I do not beleive that Moggi can BUY or CONTROL the whole calcio by himself. Other clubs was doing things similar to what he was doing.
I am not saying it is right what he has done. Nor am I saying that I support everything he has done.
He had made mistakes, though I think his mistakes have been exagerated by this scandal.. I do beleive that if justice was to be served, all serie A clubs (if not all most) should be relegated (if relegation is the penalty that Juve have received) to clean what is called a corrupted calcio system and federation.
There are teams who out fluently spoke about fixing matches over phone taps that were published and not only that, they went and fixed it.. Such clubs are still playing in the Serie A. Other clubs who were asking for refs that favours their clubs and asked about future refs in not only the serie a but the champions league as well were not included in the scandal.
exactly more then this i dont get it why everybody is talking from moggi/juventus blabla blabla. there are 6 "systems" in italy, one in napoli, one in roma(or 2), one in genova (first tree), one in firenze, one in milan(or 2!) and the one in torino(may 2 too). so we can say, there are 5(or even 8) against juventus. may the juventus system was the biggest but its never bigger then the rest(personally i think the milan sys is the biggest -->berlusconi: politics, tv-rights(fuck gazzetta(why they knew the appeal before???), --> real mafia). i know that is just a sporting justice, but i realy not get it why the club is getting pushed out of the league, and not the responsible persons like moggi(he dont care about everything hes 69...) giraudo(and the whole board of directors), galliani... why no jail for those people? the only reason i can see is that either the roma system (AS) or inters system, or side by side produced this scandal....and berlusconi solved as mutched he could do in his politic-area....so i really believe its a plot firstly against Juventus.
More then this, milan has lost 59 points from last season, juventus just 30....juventus must to B(with minus 30), and milan can stay(with just minus 15), may can play in the uefa.....tssss, something veeery strange here...
++ guido rossi: interista (bevore 20 years...)++
++ public prosescutor: romanista++
--remember the start of the scandal, 1 week bevore the scudetto(why?)....
--the moggi story with berlusconi in the winter--

---> i saw every game in the last 2 years and i believe we won the titles on the pitch(cause we had the best team in the league)!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Though its too late, Moggi should have taken the blame publicly, he should have come out to protect the club if he did like the club, spent some time in jail, and maybe Juventus stripped of the 2 titles but allowed to stay in serieA. If he did that, then i would have had some sort of respect for him. You guys are not even thinking of how many matches did Moggi and Milan arrange to win or lose or draw. i said this 2 seasons ago and but Andy especially thought i was talking rubbish, it was amazing how if Milan won, we won later or if they drew , so did we and if we lost , so did we. How many late goals did Milan score that season? Juve will lead with 10 points then from nowhere they start dropping points, Milan get to within 2 points and all of a sudden our form picks up and it just went on and on, it was farcical and a great insult to the rest of serieA. They just played us for a fool, how many people would have lost money betting on matches? All those kids who have bought merchandise of Juve, what does it say for them right now?
It might not hurt right now but you just wait until the season starts and you see your players either playing for other clubs or 2 sides involved in seria playing and you know that Juve will not be a part of that.
Funny how the first person to jump ship was Capello, what a snake. I Knew all that criticism of Berlusconi had nothing to do with defending Juve but because Berlusconi fired him, what a selfish arsehole.
All the titles we won under Moggi now are tainted cos only a fool will think we only cheated in 2004

Geof

May 14, 2004
Well thing aren't over for Moggi, Giraudo and the other protagonists, as different prosecutors have started an inquiry for 'association of criminals'. This could take a while, but it might end up wit heavy fines and jail sentences

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
denco said:
All the titles we won under Moggi now are tainted cos only a fool will think we only cheated in 2004
of course, it happend after agnelli died...anyway, all clubs cheated, the big ones but also the little teams. i still beleave its a campaign against juventus.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
danielão said:
Everything that's happening to Juve right now is 100% Moggi's fault.

I hope he's banned from the game for life. The owners of Juventus should sue Moggi for this, considering the money that's being lost.

I read an atricle that is suggesting that he could get a lifetime ban. Just have to hope to get some points back on this appeal.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
LEC said:
of course, it happend after agnelli died...anyway, all clubs cheated, the big ones but also the little teams. i still beleave its a campaign against juventus.
It started with Juve, it ends with Juve.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
LEC said:
How do you know it happened after Agnelli died? Did allegations of doping happen after his death too? Look it, you are 1 of the many people i just do not comprehend at all. Campaign against Juve? Why? What would they gain? Take off the blinkers, Juve are cheats, everybody suspected it, and now its all in the open. The fact that others cheated as well does not make it better, just make Italian football look very bad

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Truth will be found, says Moggi Thursday 27 July, 2006
(channel4)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has slammed the Calciopoli verdicts and insists that the truth will one day be revealed.

Big Luciano made the claim at a Press conference in a Turin hotel on Wednesday evening, the day after the appeal verdicts were delivered, where he broke a two-month silence.

No longer resembling the man who on May 14 said he was leaving the world of football, because they had “killed his soul”, Moggi spoke to the media where he launched a series of attacks.

“I am happy for those who in the end were able to avoid punishments, but unhappy for Juventus, that I will defend in all forums,” said the man who himself was banned for five-years.

“The club has done nothing wrong, and you will see that in the end all accusations will be demolished.

“The Bianconeri in Serie B is a blow for me, but this also means that they have many enemies, and this is something I already knew,” added Moggi.

“I have been accused of being the head of a system. I ask which system? The only system I can see was the one that wanted to damage Juventus.

“If a Moggi-system did exist, where are my accomplices? The Della Valle brothers have been accused of their relations with me, but I didn’t know this was a crime.”

Moggi spared nobody, he criticised the use of phone interceptions, subject to interpretation, he questioned the sporting justice system, as well as adding that he was unaware of how his acquaintances and dinners with the referees could have been misinterpreted.

Moggi, sitting next to his lawyer Fulvio Gianaria, also listed all the occasions that Juventus were damaged.

“If you compare the number of penalties Juventus were assigned, or the number of bookings it received, with the other top-flight teams, it is clear we did not receive any favours,” he added.

“All the rest is pure fantasy,” went on Moggi, who spoke for over an hour. “Instead, someone else needs to explain many things, such as the false passports or Giacinto Facchetti’s dinners and phone calls.

“I would also like to know why Roberto Mancini, seven or eight months ago, said that I would have to answer all questions in the proper places. I wonder if he already knew what was going to happen…”

Moggi promised he will fight until the extreme limit and said that fans stop him along the road, thanking him for the many victories Juventus achieved in the past 12 years.

“It remains to be seen if they will be able to remove me from the world of football,” added a threatening Moggi. “I will now go back to my vacation, but I will have to think about my future.”

Moggi was placed at the centre of the Calciopoli probe after an intercepted phone call between himself and former refereeing designator Pierluigi Pairetto was published in the media.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We have to know that we need someone powerful in our management, to play football and to win titles. Moggi was not powerfull enough. Our enemies destroyed us because they have money, power and media.

I mean; Milan is now in Serie A and they are playing in the CL. They dribbled the media and everyone by putting themself, at the beginning, in the Serie B and at the end of the day they are still in Serie A and they are playing in the CL. We lost our jewels (including f**k thuram), we lost money and we also lost the name, the image and the popularity.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
PhRoZeN said:
Truth will be found, says Moggi Thursday 27 July, 2006
(channel4)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has slammed the Calciopoli verdicts and insists that the truth will one day be revealed.

Big Luciano made the claim at a Press conference in a Turin hotel on Wednesday evening, the day after the appeal verdicts were delivered, where he broke a two-month silence.

No longer resembling the man who on May 14 said he was leaving the world of football, because they had “killed his soul”, Moggi spoke to the media where he launched a series of attacks.

“I am happy for those who in the end were able to avoid punishments, but unhappy for Juventus, that I will defend in all forums,” said the man who himself was banned for five-years.

“The club has done nothing wrong, and you will see that in the end all accusations will be demolished.

“The Bianconeri in Serie B is a blow for me, but this also means that they have many enemies, and this is something I already knew,” added Moggi.

“I have been accused of being the head of a system. I ask which system? The only system I can see was the one that wanted to damage Juventus.

“If a Moggi-system did exist, where are my accomplices? The Della Valle brothers have been accused of their relations with me, but I didn’t know this was a crime.”

Moggi spared nobody, he criticised the use of phone interceptions, subject to interpretation, he questioned the sporting justice system, as well as adding that he was unaware of how his acquaintances and dinners with the referees could have been misinterpreted.
Moggi, sitting next to his lawyer Fulvio Gianaria, also listed all the occasions that Juventus were damaged.

“If you compare the number of penalties Juventus were assigned, or the number of bookings it received, with the other top-flight teams, it is clear we did not receive any favours,” he added.

“All the rest is pure fantasy,” went on Moggi, who spoke for over an hour. “Instead, someone else needs to explain many things, such as the false passports or Giacinto Facchetti’s dinners and phone calls.

“I would also like to know why Roberto Mancini, seven or eight months ago, said that I would have to answer all questions in the proper places. I wonder if he already knew what was going to happen…”

Moggi promised he will fight until the extreme limit and said that fans stop him along the road, thanking him for the many victories Juventus achieved in the past 12 years.

“It remains to be seen if they will be able to remove me from the world of football,” added a threatening Moggi. “I will now go back to my vacation, but I will have to think about my future.”

Moggi was placed at the centre of the Calciopoli probe after an intercepted phone call between himself and former refereeing designator Pierluigi Pairetto was published in the media.
If he does not see that having dinners is wrong then he is so used to doing bad things , he does not know the difference between right and wrong anymore

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
denco said:
Though its too late, Moggi should have taken the blame publicly, he should have come out to protect the club if he did like the club, spent some time in jail, and maybe Juventus stripped of the 2 titles but allowed to stay in serieA. If he did that, then i would have had some sort of respect for him. You guys are not even thinking of how many matches did Moggi and Milan arrange to win or lose or draw. i said this 2 seasons ago and but Andy especially thought i was talking rubbish, it was amazing how if Milan won, we won later or if they drew , so did we and if we lost , so did we. How many late goals did Milan score that season? Juve will lead with 10 points then from nowhere they start dropping points, Milan get to within 2 points and all of a sudden our form picks up and it just went on and on, it was farcical and a great insult to the rest of serieA. They just played us for a fool, how many people would have lost money betting on matches? All those kids who have bought merchandise of Juve, what does it say for them right now?
It might not hurt right now but you just wait until the season starts and you see your players either playing for other clubs or 2 sides involved in seria playing and you know that Juve will not be a part of that.
Funny how the first person to jump ship was Capello, what a snake. I Knew all that criticism of Berlusconi had nothing to do with defending Juve but because Berlusconi fired him, what a selfish arsehole.
If u say that every title won under moggi is tainted then why cant u say the samething abt Milan ? the Della Valle brothers have been at viola for wat 4 years now , why should they left out.

And if milan and juve were fixing a lot of matches how come we were the ones who benefited every year, why did berlusconi and galliani give us the fame ?
They cant fix every game....its impossible

I refuse to believe that title every title for 12 years has been tainted, i look at the facts...until i see concrete evidence that this guy has been fixing games then it would be hard to believe it.

Lets wait and see wat would moggi do to protect this club, in this recent statements he made, they made some sense.But it would take alot from him for the fans to forgive him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)