What do you think of Moggi right now?? (4 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i forgive him because last week he said he will defend juve in every place

i think he is good in his job and he helped juve very much

his big mistakes were to transfer henry out of juve and to bring capello

i think he was protecting juve from the bad teams and now every one want juve down

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I will say this time and time again. I think Moggi is a piss ass bastard who needs to grow a pair so I can kick him there. What a moron. Jail his butt.

I also think that Juve got shafted because other teams were involved and we're the only team made to pay. I think the judge who presided over the case needs to go back to law school. Isn't wrong, wrong?! Jail his butt too. :p

Jem83 said:
I appreciate much that he has done

Why? Are you an Interfan? Cuz what he did landed us in Serie B. Really, sometimes do you people really look at what you're saying?

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Seven said:
Love him. Absolutely love him.

Me too! Mostly in a vat of hot oil, or in a cannibal sandwich or maybe most satisfying of all, my foot connecting with his butt. Yes I do love the man in some ways.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
i forgive him because last week he said he will defend juve in every place

i think he is good in his job and he helped juve very much

his big mistakes were to transfer henry out of juve and to bring capello

i think he was protecting juve from the bad teams and now every one want juve down
Hmm I wont say I would totally forgive him, but his definetly not in my bad books. I always knew there was a deeper story than what was told, which is why I was always one of the very few backing moggi up when this whole accusations started. I just hope he can 'redeem' himself enough to help both himself and Juve out.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One can oppose his methods, I guess, but he always did what he himself thought was the best for this club. And even now, he's keeping calm and fighting alongside the defense lawyers to clear Juventus' and his own name. Italy is corrupted and so is the Serie-A. I think Moggi did what he had to do. Whenever I doubt this, I just find a picture of Berlusconi and look at it and I'm like: "Yep.."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know where Moggi's heart is. And despite his evil deeds, I still see the guy as a real juventino.

Another reason why I have never been quick to condemn him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If Moggi turned around and showed me his chocolate starfish.............Well! ......................It'll be rude not to wouldnt it.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Whether or not we like it moggi and giraudo have run our club brilliantly over the last decade and they deserve applauding for that. Moggi did what he thought was in the clubs best interests, hes a powerful and well respected man so he tried to use his influence to benefit the club either because he wanted to be successful in his job or because he just wanted the club to have a better chance of succeding. he never bribed anyone and if i was in his position i would have done exactly the same thing. there is a lot more than meets the eye with this scandal, if teams were aware of a moggi system that favoured juventus then they would not have allowed it, do you really think moratti, berlusconi + galliani, sensi etc. would have sat back and watched while their team was effectively ruled out of winning the scudetto??? well if you believe that you will believe anything, its just saddening that the supporters and our great club have been made an example of. Forza juve!!!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i have respect for this guy although he screwed up but look at the picture as a whole, before he came we had a huge debt but after 5 year we made profit. we didn't need a Dollar from the any one to bye the best player in the game.

Sep 28, 2002
Paolo Sosa said:
i have respect for this guy although he screwed up but look at the picture as a whole, before he came we had a huge debt but after 5 year we made profit. we didn't need a Dollar from the any one to bye the best player in the game.
you have to thank giraudo for that though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)