What do you think of Moggi right now?? (19 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stimpy said:
we will be damaged for the next 10000000 years....

I´m from Germany but this club is my life.

i think

serie a 2008/2009
cl 2012/2013

it´s is over for JUVE!

I´m so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your club is histoy!!

p.s.: Moggi is a son of a biXXXX
DIE SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
What would you gain if Moggi dies?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
Why the board of juventus management ignored the danger of penalties up to now???
Now the heart of millions of fans are broken ...
Damn on yo moggi...

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Its not about Mggi... its about the whole italian system ..... we all knew that, but we just ignored it.... we all heard that italians work their way through things more than others, we all knew that... Moggi worked as a part of this system and managed to do well,..... others didnt... My question is do u call cheating cheating when everyone is cheating ???... thats the question that we need to ask ourselves.... Moggi is just a scapegoat, who lived up to his dreams of having a successfull Juve.... so its not him that we should judge its the whole screwed up system.....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
swag said:
Right on, giovanotti. :agree:

Moggi is the past. Time to focus on what we have at hand.
Exactly,Greg.
To sell whom we need to sell,to rebuild the team and shape it for the serie B,we have a new coach for the new tasks and forget about Moggi the hate toward him will not bring us any good.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i still like Moggi, he managed to make Juve the best club in the world during the 90s and brought some great players and made some brilliant deals eg buying Zidane for a few million and selling him for 48million.

Sure he was corupt and now we are screwed but he did everything to make Juve win and has sacrificed his well-being in doing so, i cant hate someone who has done that!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
Change it into what, Secco D'Messiah or Gigli D'Messiah???

They are unproven just yet. I'll use my nickname for a while until the new board impress me.

How about Giovanotti D'Messiah? :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
we, morrocan fans of juventus, always appreciated that man. Rightly, we called him " el khatir" which means the dangerous but in a good sense. He was always workin' on the sly and terrorizing more often the others. But we didn't realize that he would be dangerous for us also...
If, as he said, that he protected juventus from the abusive control of mega power of berlsconi and co precisely, I thank him for the efforts he made. but sure he goes into the extremes which is not good.
Anyway, I still don't think he's to blame , the whole system maybe. he's just an epsilon in that dirty system.
Though, I hope after relegation and punishement that he recieved ( which is useless IMO) i hope they'll not blame juventus for any further cheat again.

this is a person who i can't forget nor forgive

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
How do i feel about him, the same as i have always felt, the utmost contempt. There is no redeeming feature for a scoundrel and a cheat and football fans are basically morons as reading some post has attested, harsh but true. Everyone with half a brain must have known we were cheating looking at our performances and domination of serieA. Our football was hardly entertaining, we were always pathetic in europe no matter who we played and yet people are saying we were set up. Why would they set up ? What would they gain? I mean we have got off lightly, as we should be banned from football for 5 years as what we did is absolutely criminal. I feel sorry for the players , if they did not know what was going on that is.
Who gives a shit if Milan are allowed to play in UEFA, WORRY ABOUT YOUR CRIMINAL CLUB NOT OTHERS.
I f Dp has any sense he would leave too, but I am sure he wouldn't and after all he has given to football, he does not deserve that. No way should Cannavaro stay and all those players should all leave.
Why was Moggi' phone tapped, simple, if you have been following the case , you would know they were investigating the doping thing when they found out about his illicit activities and the police handed over the tapes to the football authorities.Just like Clinton was not initially being investigated for monica.
Italian football as a whole are losers and winners in this whole affair , well if they have any sense that is
I was reading where someone was asking how Moggi can be this powerful, of cos he can if he has the right people behind him which he does. Just because Berlusconi has medi and has been pm does not mean that there are not people in Italy far more powerful than he is. they just do not want the publicity and they could be behid Moggi.

Sep 14, 2003
Can't believe there's anybody who has a nice thing to say about the man. He's given our enemies the only route to defeat us (because they couldn't do that on the pitch).

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
denco said:
How do i feel about him, the same as i have always felt, the utmost contempt. There is no redeeming feature for a scoundrel and a cheat and football fans are basically morons as reading some post has attested, harsh but true. Everyone with half a brain must have known we were cheating looking at our performances and domination of serieA. Our football was hardly entertaining, we were always pathetic in europe no matter who we played and yet people are saying we were set up. Why would they set up ? What would they gain? I mean we have got off lightly, as we should be banned from football for 5 years as what we did is absolutely criminal. I feel sorry for the players , if they did not know what was going on that is.
Who gives a shit if Milan are allowed to play in UEFA, WORRY ABOUT YOUR CRIMINAL CLUB NOT OTHERS.
I f Dp has any sense he would leave too, but I am sure he wouldn't and after all he has given to football, he does not deserve that. No way should Cannavaro stay and all those players should all leave.
Why was Moggi' phone tapped, simple, if you have been following the case , you would know they were investigating the doping thing when they found out about his illicit activities and the police handed over the tapes to the football authorities.Just like Clinton was not initially being investigated for monica.
Italian football as a whole are losers and winners in this whole affair , well if they have any sense that is
I was reading where someone was asking how Moggi can be this powerful, of cos he can if he has the right people behind him which he does. Just because Berlusconi has medi and has been pm does not mean that there are not people in Italy far more powerful than he is. they just do not want the publicity and they could be behid Moggi.
have you ever had a short post:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)