What do you think of Moggi right now?? (39 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Shyne said:
Without Moggi, alot of Juve greats, past and present would have never been Juve players. Moggi was wrong to do what he did, even he operated in an environment (serie a) where all teams are crooked. Tbh, i dont care. I dont like nor hate him. Behind us now.
come on, the players come to juve because of the club and not because of moggi, other managers were gonna do the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Maresca said:
come on, the players come to juve because of the club and not because of moggi, other managers were gonna do the same.
Combination of both. Moggi orchestrated some good deals. As i said though, wrong to do what he did.

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Club is your life but our club is history? does that mean youve stopped supporting Juve?
no... I LOVE THIS CLUB!!!
But it is very hard to see any game or get some infos in germany... Juve is out for the interesting german.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
giovanotti said:
I have nothing to say pro or against Moggi.

I think that we need to focus on our escape from the serie B.
Right on, giovanotti. :agree:

Moggi is the past. Time to focus on what we have at hand.

Sep 2, 2004
I still think great of him, he's brought success to Juve and I have no reason to hate him. He bought us some of the best players in the world, we were pretty successful, and i still think that Berlusconi set him up. How come Moggi was the only one to have his phone tapped?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
snoop said:
I have no feeling against or toward Moggi, he is past, and I look forward, Neither I hate him, nor I like, I just hope he stays away from Juve the rest of his life..
probably what I'm about to say as well

let's move forward and pay attention to Serie B as well

BTW I wil still say this

Moggi defiintely deserves to be tied up in front of Juve fans and be shot to death

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
swag said:
He was a wholly misguided soul... but I am convinced that whatever he did, he did it with Juve in mind.
Me too, although the transcript can still be differently interpretated and that there are plenty more conversations that aren't investigated, I accept that Moggi has made some cheating moves.

But as he says, I DO believe he isn't the only one, it was a corrupted system where I think many others also do it. Moggi just seems to be the only one the investegators and the media are looking into.

Cheater yes, but a lone wolf? No. I regret Moggi doing the things he did, but Im sure he had a better reason than just ensuring the seria A title.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i think moggi was trying to not bring disadvantage to juve but to bring equally treatment

now i dont hate moggi but i hate the system in italy

i will still be fan of juve and if i was in italy i will go to all matches

moggi cheated but he loved juve and why moggi got 5 year ban and galiani got only one

i think moggi is guilty just like any other boss in italian clubs but moggi is sad now and he said he is sorry for juve fans

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
AlexTheGreat said:
I would never forget what he did for Juve in last 12years. He was the only reason why this team kept winning. If you have doubt about that just look how many starplayers he've brought and how much profit he earned for this club.

There are handful of Juve hater is not a news for us, which including the people who has superpower. without Moggi they would still find a way to destroy Juve sooner or later

Really Agree your sentences. He was one of the best. He made us one of the most respective clubs in Europe. And the thing he has done was the only way to be alive in Calcio. He has not let Berlusconi and friend not cheat us for 12 years

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
well he did alot for the club but as he gained more power he tended to use it and then abused it. he wanted to be a legend in juve as hw promissed the third star to the club but he got too far. we had the squade to make history without him interfeering.

i admire his love for the club but he sold us in the trail of the scandal to save his a** from jail and now we face the -30

if his punishment was more severe we wouldnt look at the -30

so , i hate him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)