What do you think of Moggi right now?? (41 Viewers)

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
Akerman said:
I don't think it will either be easy to advance to Serie A or wash away Juventus' bad reputation after the scandal. We are probably playing in Serie A 08/09-season, but it will take a whole 20 years to wash the scandal away. People are in general too fast at judging us so my hopes for them to change is very little.

we will be damaged for the next 10000000 years....

I´m from Germany but this club is my life.

i think

serie a 2008/2009
cl 2012/2013

it´s is over for JUVE!

I´m so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your club is histoy!!

p.s.: Moggi is a son of a biXXXX
DIE SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I would never forget what he did for Juve in last 12years. He was the only reason why this team kept winning. If you have doubt about that just look how many starplayers he've brought and how much profit he earned for this club.

There are handful of Juve hater is not a news for us, which including the people who has superpower. without Moggi they would still find a way to destroy Juve sooner or later

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
AlexTheGreat said:
I would never forget what he did for Juve in last 12years. He was the only reason why this team kept winning. If you have doubt about that just look how many starplayers he've brought and how much profit he earned for this club.

There are handful of Juve hater is not a news for us, which including the people who has superpower. without Moggi they would still find a way to destroy Juve sooner or later
so true and the fact that they didnt so far is just because of his actions,
but you cant postpone the inevitable for ever,
but he sould have been more carefull though,
he sould have used the Milan(Meani) system...

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
AlexTheGreat said:

Moggi destroyed your JUVE!!!!!!!!!

how can you let good words on this motherXXX!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm trying to explain to my friends here just how big of an impact this is.

My analogy is "Imagine if the New York Yankees got demoted to AAA for two years, and all of their players can become Free Agents"

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Stimpy said:
we will be damaged for the next 10000000 years....

I´m from Germany but this club is my life.

i think

serie a 2008/2009
cl 2012/2013

it´s is over for JUVE!

I´m so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your club is histoy!!

p.s.: Moggi is a son of a biXXXX
DIE SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO IT IS NOT ... Forza Juve :)

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Stimpy said:
Moggi destroyed your JUVE!!!!!!!!!

how can you let good words on this motherXXX!!!
you dont understand what Im talking about.
there are always many people want to destroy my Juve.
remember the doping case? we should be destroyed for that but thank god we have outstanding lawyers.
Now what Moggi did just gave them an excuse to carry out their plan to destroy Juve, without that them will find or create another reason for doing this.
what we should blame him is that he should not let our team win that much to become a public enemy

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
you dont understand what Im talking about.
there are always many people want to destroy my Juve.
remember the doping case? we should be destroyed for that but thank god we have outstanding lawyers.
Now what Moggi did just gave them an excuse to carry out their plan to destroy Juve, without that them will find or create another reason for doing this.
what we should blame him is that he should not let our team win that much to become a public enemy
A rare opinion but well admired by myself + REP. His done mistakes theres no doubting that and he did do sins but as said earliar he pissed off the enemies and its the enemies who did messed us up the most and not him.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Without Moggi, alot of Juve greats, past and present would have never been Juve players. Moggi was wrong to do what he did, although this scandal is far from the "Moggi system" being potrayed, as he was a peice in a very large puzzle. Tbh, i dont care. I dont like nor hate him. Behind us now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)