++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
personally i like "tom" as a name but hate the full version "thomas" :yuck:

zlatan is a very cool name
It means "made of gold"/"golden" :groan:

But it's quite common here, so...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Merma ] ++

That's why Allah -the only God- asked us -people- not to think about things that are not shown...He only asked us to think about what is shown and appeared....

:)
fe ay ayah aw 7adeeth?!!? :confused:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
Alex: the whats outside the Universe is - Universe. By definition The Universe is all matter everywhere, so everything thats outside the universe is infact the universe, or that they are two parts of the Universe, as there is only one universe.

Definition: All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.

Can I get my honorary membership now? ;)
Fair enough, good argument! :thumb: And yes you may, you are not officially an honorary member of this forum, that's between you and me :D

But what I mean is there is no such thing as infinite. Nothing is infinite. Somewhere there is a boundary. At least to me that is logic :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Fair enough, good argument! :thumb: And yes you may, you are not officially an honorary member of this forum, that's between you and me :D

But what I mean is there is no such thing as infinite. Nothing is infinite. Somewhere there is a boundary. At least to me that is logic :)
let me know what the greatest Number is?!!

you want logic?!!
here it is: :D

Proof by Induction:
Suppose X is the greatest number.
for all real positive numbers n: n+1 > n.
let y = x+1.
therefore, y>x.
therefore, x is not the greatest number and there can't be :D :p

but seriously, Zlatan, most scientists would tell you that a big bang created the universe as it is increasinly expanding. the universe was so tiny.
so can you honestly tell me that outside that universe is more universe?!!! that doesn't make any sense?!
nobody can really answer that....

do you believe that our mind has no limits!?! do you think a human can comprehend anything?!!
my answer: of course not!!

Also, do you believe everything is just here?!! and there is no point in life?!?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

So many cool names - I feel so out of place :sob::D
What's wrong with Erik?!!

i think it's a pretty kewl name...hell of a lot better than Tom :p ;)
or Thomas :D

what does Erik mean?!?

mine means 'Glorious' :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)