what do u know about islam? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
like you can afford one....:D
i was hoping you would pay me and i'll use that money to buy a bag.....darn! :irritate:

i guess i'll walk?!

BTW, what did your parents call you when you were younger?

Red-Wagon Driver?! :LOL:

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

trishaw driver :down: ;)
why dont you just change your name to Ferrari driver?! ;)

seriously, that's no where near some of the names i've heard.

i heard a guy once called his son: "going up and down the stairs" :LOL:

at least your usefull :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

but seriously, Zlatan, most scientists would tell you that a big bang created the universe as it is increasinly expanding. the universe was so tiny.
so can you honestly tell me that outside that universe is more universe?!!! that doesn't make any sense?!
nobody can really answer that....

do you believe that our mind has no limits!?! do you think a human can comprehend anything?!!
my answer: of course not!!

Also, do you believe everything is just here?!! and there is no point in life?!?
My point isnt that anything outside the universe is the universe, it is that everything and anything that exists anywhere is the universe , therefor there cant be anything outside the universe, because if it exists it's still considered a part of the universe. A bit :confused:, I know.

Do you mean do I believe if there is some great purpose to life, to make good deeds, to improve the world or something like that, that no, I dont believe that life has a point. The whole purpose of life is to survive, to have children, meaning spread the spicies, make sure of its survival. You see, I believe we are all led, still even today, by our primal feelings we had thousands of years ago. It's all about survival and expanding the spicies, and everything we do is because of that. We go to school, to get good jobs, to survive more easily to attract females /(we all know they're :greedy:), even the union of man and woman (meaning love) is to provide survival for a child.

Nothing has really changed throuhg the evolution

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Zlatan, there must be something outside the universe or else it would be impossible for the universe to still be expanding, no?
If you consider everything the universe, you are surely including the area which it will expand into? therefore the universe is filling up space taken already by the universe :p if you get what I'm saying :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Zlatan, there must be something outside the universe or else it would be impossible for the universe to still be expanding, no?
If you consider everything the universe, you are surely including the area which it will expand into? therefore the universe is filling up space taken already by the universe :p if you get what I'm saying :D
Maybe it's expanding in nothingness, or maybe it's not expanding. We'all consider space the same as Universe. But what if they arent one thing? What if the space is just a part of the whole Universe and space is expanding inside the universe.

This is all very confusing :dazed:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
indeed it is :D

personally I believe there is as you out it 'othingness' which means a perfect vacuum containing absolutely no particles whatsoever. That makes sense as it would allow the universe to expand as it is doing currently.

Its definitely expanding though I can assure you of that, every galaxy is moving away from every other galaxy (we can see red shift from stars indicating they are moving away)

think of it like this...take a balloon, and draw loads of black dots on it. When you blow the balloon up, the black dots all move away from each other. Imagine the dots as galaxies and the volume of the balloon as the size of the universe.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
maybe it isnt expanding, just infinite universes
no, no, all the evidence points against that. If we had an INFINITE universe then the sky would not be dark at night, as there would be a star in every possible direction providing light ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
indeed it is :D

personally I believe there is as you out it 'othingness' which means a perfect vacuum containing absolutely no particles whatsoever. That makes sense as it would allow the universe to expand as it is doing currently.

Its definitely expanding though I can assure you of that, every galaxy is moving away from every other galaxy (we can see red shift from stars indicating they are moving away)

think of it like this...take a balloon, and draw loads of black dots on it. When you blow the balloon up, the black dots all move away from each other. Imagine the dots as galaxies and the volume of the balloon as the size of the universe.
Yeah, but you see Tom, you consider the Space (panets, stars, galaxies...) to be the Universe. But what if the Universe is everything, and Space is just a part of it. Mayber there are a number of "spaces" that coexist unaware of eachother, you can call it parallel dimensions if you want, and all of them and who knows what more are just a part of the Universe, which consists of everything that is everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)