what do u know about islam? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Now we're talking :cool: I hereby offer a reward of honorary forum member to anyone who can tell me what is outside the universe (and prove it). :D
Dear Alex,
No one can tell what's outside the universe...because it's a beyond sight matter...

We Muslims have to believe in these things without questioning...
Because asking about the unseen may lead to delusion...

The human brain is so week and small to conceive ALL things of the universe..;)

That's why Allah -the only God- asked us -people- not to think about things that are not shown...He only asked us to think about what is shown and appeared....

and these things that are clear to us like the sun, the moon, the stars, the animals, the insects and even the human beings are just clues leading to know the God...
:)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

My answer: because our Human Logic doesn't apply to God. it's beyond our comprehention. got made a limit for our thinking capability. after all, God created us. It's the only way to explain that we are created and that the creator-createe loop can make sense.

If us humans are just 'here,' than nothing makes sense at all because 'our' world is all about logic.
Human logic does not apply to God only if you accept it to be so. Thats called believing Majed;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
I have to admit that i have problem understanding second part of your post. I was born & raised in yugoslavia and things have been rubbed in my face that wouldnt be described simple as "death nearby". I do have my oppinion about afterlife, which was more or less discussed here, but those are just thoughts and ideas which are subject to change. Nothing is cast in stone.
I'm sorry to hear that - I didn't know where you're from :)

I was just wondering if, over time and experience, you had developed some solid views on things.

Majed - good luck!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
really? well sorry Its been hard keeping track of things in here, I thought I was the only one. good on you, aca :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
The Goat, i was born in Belgrade. Been away from home for some time now....

You?
I was born and live in Sarajevo, so I think I can argue that I have been through worse things than you.

No Paolo_Montero, I'm with you all the way ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

great, you can call me tom btw.
Great, thanx Tom. And I'll let you (and everyone else for that matter) call me Zlatan, because... errm it is my name :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++

I was born and live in Sarajevo, so I think I can argue that I have been through worse things than you.
..and i wouldnt argue that. ;) And there would be many that swa/lived through worse than you & me together. The point is that this is all relative amd this is all personal.

Believer will understand encounter with death from the religious aspect of it.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
Great, thanx Tom. And I'll let you (and everyone else for that matter) call me Zlatan, because... errm it is my name :D
So many cool names - I feel so out of place :sob::D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You too, Zlatan. My name is too common - I need a more original name :D

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
my name is cool?

:touched::D
Sure, I like it!

aca - could you explain that last line in your last post? :undecide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)