IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It's not about age. But according to you, you just cheated on her recently. Are you sure you are ready to get married?
And it taught me a lesson. I love this chick and I don't want to betray her anymore or lose her.

I'll never forgive myself for it.

- - - Updated - - -

What level of insanity is she? Do you share long-term goals/a vision for the future?
She is pretty sane. Acts more like a guy than a woman.

And yes we do. Even though someone will have to compromise (probably me).

- - - Updated - - -

Don't have kids and don't make more money than her
lol

I wouldn't worry about making more money than her if I move to the UK. My degree is useless there so I'd have to start from scratch.

I have some skills that can keep me from flipping burger but that's it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh, it's not like people don't cheat while married. It's not even about maturity.
Marriage is still a serious commitment, doesnt matter others fucked up. It's about you and your decision that's kinda should be for life if it works out. He asked for advice and I simply reminded him if he wants to since he was unfaithful just recently.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marriage is still a serious commitment, doesnt matter others fucked up. It's about you and your decision that's kinda should be for life if it works out. He asked for advice and I simply reminded him is he he wants to since he was unfaithful just recently.
No, I know, and I understand.

But it's just that nowadays cheating became a regular part of someones life, it's just a thing whether she'll (or him...) discover or not. Hell, I'm not even saying that's normal.

It's still hilarious and scary to see so many girls be perfect chameleons. They'll just act perfect, show the things you want to see, only to change their behavior when it fits later on when it's too late :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Marriage is still a serious commitment, doesnt matter others fucked up. It's about you and your decision that's kinda should be for life if it works out. He asked for advice and I simply reminded him if he wants to since he was unfaithful just recently.
I have no doubt I want to be with this woman for the rest of my life. What you mentioned that I did was just me being an asshole. As I said, I'll never forgive myself for that.

I'll admit it's not ideal for me to get married right now. If we were in a different situation, I wouldn't even consider marrying at this age, no matter how much I love her. But logistics are simply hard to work out as things stand. If I propose to marry her soon, it will be so I can continue to be with her in her home country.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I know, and I understand.

But it's just that nowadays cheating became a regular part of someones life, it's just a thing whether she'll (or him...) discover or not. Hell, I'm not even saying that's normal.

It's still hilarious and scary to see so many girls be perfect chameleons. They'll just act perfect, show the things you want to see, only to change their behavior when it fits later on when it's too late :D
Who left you this traumatized?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 806)