ElRey

Jul 22, 2019
There are so few places that are actually, overall, better though but I am seriously considering Colorado.

I am not bothered by the wokeness here, media/ twitter over plays these things. I don't find myself running into these people and if I did i would never associate with them. My issue is cost of living.

Getting tired of having three roommates and still paying $1500 a month in rent.
Kyle from what I can see you don't run into any people. Your posting suggests you're on this site at all hours of the day, during working hours, during weekends, during nights.

Honestly how expensive can cost of living be outside of rent when your main hobby is this forum? Unless you order obscene amounts of take away I struggle to see where or how you're spending money.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There are so few places that are actually, overall, better though but I am seriously considering Colorado.

I am not bothered by the wokeness here, media/ twitter over plays these things. I don't find myself running into these people and if I did i would never associate with them. My issue is cost of living.

Getting tired of having three roommates and still paying $1500 a month in rent.
Pretty much anywhere you go will have a lower cost of living than California.

You can rent a two bedroom house in a decent neighborhood for $1500 a month.

ElRey

Jul 22, 2019
Sounds like a good time for a vacation to Argentina if its going to get even cheaper. I might go to BA after Rio.

Only problem with Argentina is it is full of Argentinians though. And its incredibly difficult readjusting to Argentinian women after spending so much time with Colombians and Brazilians. Argentinians are no better or worse than bog standard Spanish or Italian, no wow factor to them whatsoever.

And the lack of black women in BA is concerning. I'd honestly put a bullet in my head if I lived in a place where I couldn't eat out a black woman at least once a week. How do people in Eastern Europe even get up in the mornings?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 739)