X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Be nice to her and maybe she'll cure your yellow fever.
:xfinger: i dont have the yellow fever at all actually but i do like her. shes a little hottie
You sure she isn’t a kathoey? Those little Asian Ladyboys can be hard to spot.
@Bianconero81
nah way too cutesy and feminine. ladyboys aint fooling anyone youre just part bi

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic
Do you like Riesling? I had a bottle of 30yo Riesling tonight, it only cost 13€ at the local winery :lol: surprisingly fruity, expected way more cork
I'm not much of a white wine drinker, but the occasional riesling is pretty damn good. The Niagara wine region out east is big for Rieslings here.

Surprising that a 30 year old bottle isn't corked. That's pretty cool.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You really need to move away from Cuckifornia.
There are so few places that are actually, overall, better though but I am seriously considering Colorado.

I am not bothered by the wokeness here, media/ twitter over plays these things. I don't find myself running into these people and if I did i would never associate with them. My issue is cost of living.

Getting tired of having three roommates and still paying $1500 a month in rent.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Post Ironic
Do you like Riesling? I had a bottle of 30yo Riesling tonight, it only cost 13€ at the local winery :lol: surprisingly fruity, expected way more cork
i love it. if you happen to visit hungary and especially the balaton area (ddr tourists used to do that a lot :baus: ), i can give you an address to pick up one of the finest riesling of the region.

30 year old white wine though... :shifty:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i love it. if you happen to visit hungary and especially the balaton area (ddr tourists used to do that a lot :baus: ), i can give you an address to pick up one of the finest riesling of the region.

30 year old white wine though... :shifty:
Sooner or later Hungary will be a safe heaven from arab and african hordes and I'll come and try your wine :baus: I've never tried old white wine before either and was pleasantly surprised. The color was beautiful too, golden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 551)

• Ali