swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When it comes to judging the sexiness of a language how the men sound is not relevant to my opinion.
Not helpful if you either do or don't want to find Grandes Boules Béthanie.

You got meat cucked?

I'm actually here on business, and we had a workshop with WWF a couple of days ago, maybe I'm just too old but these fucks out of touch and dangerous
Why? Just curious about the WWF. I mean, why dangerous? Granted, they did manage to wrestle away the term WWF from the World Wrestling Federation, and anybody who can body slam on Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage can't be too docile. But dangerous old peeps? These guys must have scary cash and minions.

It turns them on when i whisper sweet nothings in their ears in french, and yes girls but women too.

I actually met a swiss couple at the gym yesterday, all the swiss ive met are super chill.
Ha! You are the man!

Portuguese sounds likes a Russian trying to speak Spanish btw.
There's a real difference between Portuguese Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese though. The latter is a lot more sing-song like Italian.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not helpful if you either do or don't want to find Grandes Boules Béthanie.

You got meat cucked?

Why? Just curious about the WWF. I mean, why dangerous? Granted, they did manage to wrestle away the term WWF from the World Wrestling Federation, and anybody who can body slam on Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage can't be too docile. But dangerous old peeps? These guys must have scary cash and minions.

Ha! You are the man!

There's a real difference between Portuguese Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese though. The latter is a lot more sing-song like Italian.
Calling everything they propose a moral obligation, they asked me point blank to make it a policy to tell all customers to stop eating seafood, I'm involved in a touristic project where 90% of clientele is Chinese and with seafood being a top reason for them to visit, even if that wasn't the case why the fuck should i tell anyone what they should and shouldn't eat.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Calling everything they propose a moral obligation, they asked me point blank to make it a policy to tell all customers to stop eating seafood, I'm involved in a touristic project where 90% of clientele is Chinese and with seafood being a top reason for them to visit, even if that wasn't the case why the fuck should i tell anyone what they should and shouldn't eat.
Those savages.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn. Who died and appointed them Pope?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, it's noticeable even if you don't speak Portuguese.

The biggest difference I've ever seen is between French and Canadian French. I don't know what the fuck the last one is supposed to be. I think it's a miracle the French actually understand Canadians, because I definitely do not.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not sure if you were being facetious, but people who really believe they can "fix" the human condition are dangerous as fuck

You still use a straw? Off with your head!
I think it’s fine for wanting to work towards making the world a better place, and people have various ideas (some good, some not so good) on how to go about this.

But the twits in organizations like PETA and WWF that believe the entire population becoming strict vegan is absolutely necessary to fix the world/human condition are ridiculous and becoming more and more dangerous in this digital era, with it being so easy for misinformation to be spread.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think it’s fine for wanting to work towards making the world a better place, and people have various ideas (some good, some not so good) on how to go about this.

But the twits in organizations like PETA and WWF that believe the entire population becoming strict vegan is absolutely necessary to fix the world/human condition are ridiculous and becoming more and more dangerous in this digital era, with it being so easy for misinformation to be spread.
If you can make meat in a factory, I'm all for that. But as it stands the sad reality is I like meat and I'm mostly fine with the occasional animal dying for my meat.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

It's really really simple, stop having kids

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not sure if you were being facetious, but people who really believe they can "fix" the human condition are dangerous as fuck

You still use a straw? Off with your head!
Worse are the clowns in big tech who think they could optimize systems to make human frailties irrelevant. Those people are Dr. Frankensteins and don't realize it.

As for straws, yeah... I still get weird stares when I tell people plastic isn't the universal enemy and that it actually saves us from greater environmental plundering in some cases.

Following Gordo's lead, I've whispered sweet nothings of, "Vous avez une poutine chaude".

It didn't work. I got slapped.

It's good to have directions to head towards. But what we don't need is everybody micromanaging how each other gets there.

My other criticism about the whole population going strict vegan is just another form of widening the freeways so you can create worse traffic jams. Which leads to the next point...

It's really really simple, stop having kids
Absolutely the most impactful thing any one human can do to the problem. But they pussy out on that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1080)