Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ahh, I remember my early professional career where every peer was a potential threat and a rival to compete with. Such b.s.

Really, here's the thing to know: it's not about you. You're probably taking it personally, but it has nothing to do with you.

All the more reason to get your own independently and save the dick-measuring contests for the others. There's a lot more to life than a few taxable thousand a year to blow up your work situation and throw you into a rage.
I understand all that. I really do. But it's not about the money. In a law firm people compete for respect. And not only from people above you, but from your peers too.

Though seeing as I'm building a house, I could use the money too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The French are gayness but their language gets me laid on a regular, everything i say sounds like a yves montand song
Is it the language itself or is it more the fact that you know a foreign language that impresses girls* ?

Because I made the same experiences with spanish and italian, but I wouldn‘t say it sounds very sexy, when I speak those two languages...

* girls, am I right?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Is it the language itself or is it more the fact that you know a foreign language that impresses girls* ?

Because I made the same experiences with spanish and italian, but I wouldn‘t say it sounds very sexy, when I speak those two languages...

* girls, am I right?
It turns them on when i whisper sweet nothings in their ears in french, and yes girls but women too.

I actually met a swiss couple at the gym yesterday, all the swiss ive met are super chill.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
It turns them on when i whisper sweet nothings in their ears in french, and yes girls but women too.
:lol2::tup:

I actually met a swiss couple at the gym yesterday, all the swiss ive met are super chill.
You met them at the place where you live? And were they on vacation? Because couples who go to gym during their vacation do not really sound super chill to me :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Mexican Spanish (especially spoken by the working class) should not count. It's an embarrassment for the Spanish language.

A Colombian chick saying sexy shit :tuttosport:
Sofia Vergara can read a dictionary to me and that would probably be good enough. But on the other hand, hearing the Spanish pronounce "Dani Alves" is one of the worst sounds I've ever heard for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1512)