X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So this young woman i was talking to last night had something weird about her voice. I was drunk so i assumed from her demaener, dress and odd way of talking that she was regular American trash. Had probably brought on brain damage from years of meth abuse.

It took me like 10 minutes to realize she wasn't a meth head she was just Scottish.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
So this young woman i was talking to last night had something weird about her voice. I was drunk so i assumed from her demaener, dress and odd way of talking that she was regular American trash. Had probably brought on brain damage from years of meth abuse.

It took me like 10 minutes to realize she wasn't a meth head she was just Scottish.

years of meth abuse vs years of single malt abuse :lol2:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I could and I'd probably get more money. My friend said she knew they'd give me more than her, simply because I win much bigger cases than her. And she's probably right.

But it's a matter of principle as well. They're apparently fine with ripping me off. The only reason I know is the girl and I are friends.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Burn it down. I can't wait to do the same :tuttosport:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Is all meth use meth abuse?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Had a Beyond Meat sausage yesterday on a hot dog bun. Was actually pretty good, better than their ground beef.
I've barbecued a "mexican bean burger" on friday. Loved it too.

- - - Updated - - -

On the way. Normal. Somewhere near Hannover. Germany. But who cares. Whataever.
There are nice whorehouses in Germany with nice polish girls. Go for it!

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Is there some lowkey way to check if a person is lesbian? I'm suspecting a kindergarden teacher of my kid might be one, as I saw her the other day with a woman friend, and I've absolutely given in to my curiosity and now I just have to know. :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Depends on the way you act with those friends. Dunno, it was the little things that made me consider they might be, they were very gentle and caring towards each other, a lot more than friends usually are.
Seriously, why do you even care about her sexuality? Did you have hopes to get her or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1189)