ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Me and my roommate are trying to kick our third roommate out. He just moved in and we found out dude just got out of rehab. He clearly hasn’t learned anything because he is a straight up alcoholic and pops psycho pills on the reg.

Any advice? We’re meeting with the landlord and his only idea is to pretend to raise the rent by $100 but I don’t think that’s gonna cut it.

- - - Updated - - -

whats wrong with it?
Nothing, just the red backlight on the keyboard

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i too am not fond of the red, wanted the adjustable backlight so i could make it blue but wasn't worth like an extra $200

- - - Updated - - -

Me and my roommate are trying to kick our third roommate out. He just moved in and we found out dude just got out of rehab. He clearly hasn’t learned anything because he is a straight up alcoholic and pops psycho pills on the reg.

Any advice? We’re meeting with the landlord and his only idea is to pretend to raise the rent by $100 but I don’t think that’s gonna cut it.

- - - Updated - - -
Tell him you are tired of living your life as a lie. That you are finally going to make your transition so the outside reflects how you feel on the inside and you are so relieved he is here because, post op, you will need someone to help change your bandages.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Tell him to gtfo. His habits don’t mesh with your lifestyle. It’s difficult but that’s the best, most direct way.

If it comes down to it, the landlord can evict him due to the drug use.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Tell him to gtfo. His habits don’t mesh with your lifestyle. It’s difficult but that’s the best, most direct way.

If it comes down to it, the landlord can evict him due to the drug use.
Yeah, that’s what I’ve been pushing. Just legit talk and tell him it ain’t working out. The other roommate is a little scared he may flip out on her but I doubt it happens.

Good point on the drug use, I’ll let the landlord know more. It’s all prescription shit tho

- - - Updated - - -

i too am not fond of the red, wanted the adjustable backlight so i could make it blue but wasn't worth like an extra $200

- - - Updated - - -

Tell him you are tired of living your life as a lie. That you are finally going to make your transition so the outside reflects how you feel on the inside and you are so relieved he is here because, post op, you will need someone to help change your bandages.
I was actually considering pretending to turn Muslim and having daily prayers in the living room since he’s also a trumper

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, that’s what I’ve been pushing. Just legit talk and tell him it ain’t working out. The other roommate is a little scared he may flip out on her but I doubt it happens.

Good point on the drug use, I’ll let the landlord know more. It’s all prescription shit tho

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually considering pretending to turn Muslim and having daily prayers in the living room since he’s also a trumper
Did you not meet and hang out with this person before they ended up on your lease?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Did you not meet and hang out with this person before they ended up on your lease?
We met once, we were trying to do the other roomie a solid because he was relocating out of state and wanted to move quickly. But he seemed okay, has a good job and everything, saw his paystubs, etc. We got deceived pretty much but you Iive and learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1247)