Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What's wrong with consuming fruits and vegetables? I'm making it myself so i'm not spending 10$ on some hipster crap and its not like I have cut back at all on eating or abusing animals.

I am just a man who believes in making the most out of bowel movements.
I eat a ton of fruits and vegetables. It's just the "kale smoothie" thing. All that ilk, the vegan, hippie chicks i know are always drinking kale smoothies. :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I eat a ton of fruits and vegetables. It's just the "kale smoothie" thing. All that ilk, the vegan, hippie chicks i know are always drinking kale smoothies. :p
So what? I eat kale everyday, tastes like ass but because its healthy.

If you have such a fragile self image that eating kale is an affront to your masculinity then you are the one who needs a reality check.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't listen to them. It's a good thing that you're changing your McDonald's and Moutain Dew lifestyle
Easy, uncreative shot and not at all true regarding me. No American Psycho gif for this lazy an effort, you will instead have to dissect this negative rep. :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

If you have such a fragile self image that eating kale is an affront to your masculinity then you are the one who needs a reality check.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, uncreative shot and not at all true regarding me. No American Psycho gif for this lazy an effort, you will instead have to dissect this negative rep. :tup:
Kale seems to be an emotive issue for you. :lol2: I'm just messing with you. For being healthy, there are other veggies I generally prefer to kale. Nothing to do with masculinity.

Although, switch that masculinity to "toxic masculinity" and I will start worrying about the vegans girls brainwashing you. :scared:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

R&Be

Jul 27, 2018
you know how after getting drunk/high and playing games / watching movies / disconnecting from the world for an entire night can make the next day feel surreal ?

tom cruise makes me think that's how life is for him. like he kinda forgot what the F is normal somewhere in the late 80s and he just acts like what he thinks normal should be. an incomplete script made of memories of what normal is supposed to be

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. You really like kale.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Lol, thats ignorant
South Park!!! :tup:

--

No idea what we are talking about here but Barcelona is fucking sweet. One of my fav places in Europe. Locals there are bums though like they are every place in Spain.

If you want to meet some nice people, don't to Spain, they are all assholes. Gotta say that most likeable people I've ever met were in Turin. Is it any better in San Francisco?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
South Park!!! :tup:

--

No idea what we are talking about here but Barcelona is fucking sweet. One of my fav places in Europe. Locals there are bums though like they are every place in Spain.

If you want to meet some nice people, don't to Spain, they are all assholes. Gotta say that most likeable people I've ever met were in Turin. Is it any better in San Francisco?
Spanish used to have this disgusting habit in bars to throw all their trash on the floor. Napkins, cigarette butts, bottle corks and whatnot, no idea if they still do that, but its super bum-like.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yesterday I made out with some girl who's apparently insane about me. Yeah, I don't know why either. Today I went for a swim and made out with some girl in the water and got her number.

It was a very productive week.

Apr 15, 2006
Is that what Western Desis use in lieu of bum guns? @Sheik Yerbouti

Some times I gotta hand it to the Spaniards, though. "Balconing". That's brilliant... this is the kind of stuff you'd see in a book about Italian ultras and the most offensive chants they make to opposing fans:

Anti-tourist campaign in Barcelona urges British holidaymakers to 'JUMP OFF balconies'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ist-Barcelona-Spain-resort-balconing-violence
Still not comfy with the prospect of wiping my Inter off using paper of any sort. Bum guns are life!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Godt tickets for Chapelle and Stewart in October. 2 off the bucketlist :weee:

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Jon Stewart? Stewart Lee? Rod Stewart? Jackie Stewart?

Kale and fruit juice smoothies. Wow those hairy vegan dykes really did a number on you during that camping trip. When you joining Antifa?
Be kind. The man probably has a green fountain shooting out of his ass.

What's wrong with consuming fruits and vegetables? I'm making it myself so i'm not spending 10$ on some hipster crap and its not like I have cut back at all on eating or abusing animals.

I am just a man who believes in making the most out of bowel movements.
I can't argue with that. :pado:

Don't listen to them. It's a good thing that you're changing your McDonald's and Moutain Dew lifestyle
Speaking of Mountain Dew... love the Scotland ad campaign...

Mountain Dew Mistakenly Tells All of Scotland to Masturbate for 'Epic Thrills'
https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/art...ll-of-scotland-to-masturbate-for-epic-thrills

Technically, it's not healthy. Nutritious maybe. But not healthy. If you ate nothing but kale, you literally would die from malnutrition.

Yesterday I made out with some girl who's apparently insane about me. Yeah, I don't know why either. Today I went for a swim and made out with some girl in the water and got her number.

It was a very productive week.
My idol. :heart:

Still not comfy with the prospect of wiping my Inter off using paper of any sort. Bum guns are life!
There's a T-shirt in there. And I want your beautiful face on it, Dhee Dhee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 449)