swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, now that multiquote seems to work for me again... time to purge what's been in my browser for weeks. :D

All my exes live in a basement in texas
That is awesomeness.

George Straight Up Gangsta

Is that really immature though. Before social media, what did we do with our exes?
Kill and bury them in Texas. But I get the time-out thing.

What I don't get is aversion therapy where people make that their permanent state and still find it super awkward to run into each other years later. When do you finally let go of that stuff?

He has a thing for "colonizing" the natives
I am all about colonizing. :pado: Just like @Martin is about martinizing.

Emotional intelligence is about more than influencing other people's emotions. If you think that's all it is, you're basically a psychopath. The biggest part to emotional intelligence is recognising and dealing with your own emotions.

I'm also not sure whether men are better at persuading others than women or collaborate better with one another. I do think men are much more openly competitive, while women are a bit sneakier and in my experience more often resort to sabotage.
Awareness and the ability to read others and appropriately react to the situation is part of it. Though just that would qualify you as a psychopath. The rest is how you process and outwardly react to it.

That sounds like bs. Identical twins arent that identical.
This is up there with the idea of becoming a pizza delivery guy for all the hoochie you get for tips.

Maybe. In all honesty I think men have it much better when it comes to sex. First of all they don't routinely run the risk of being raped, which is a huge plus. Secondly, they can do all sorts of things to improve their appeal. They can work out, become successful at what they do or sometimes even just plain rich. Age matters, but women are okay with dating men quite a few years older.

If you're an ugly woman or if you're aged over 35, there's not much you've got going for you unfortunately and you can't do a thing about it.
Mature and reasoned post. I too think men have it easier. The classic guy worries about being humiliated, the woman worries about being raped and murdered thing.

And let's remember that the term "incel" was actually started by a woman in reference to herself.

I don’t know about that, I see ugly dudes with hot partners all the time.

I prefer meeting in real life as well. But I can see the draw of apps from both sides.
I too see ugly guys with hot partners a lot. Call it the Serge Gainsbourg effect, and not all of them are ugly frogs either. Intelligence, sense of humor, ability to treat a woman well with attention, etc., can make up for a lot of bad things. That and a full wallet too, but...

As for apps, that's a tough one. People are such commodities now. When you know a piece of meat is available in a database just around the corner who might be 0.00007% hotter, there is not a lot of incentive for people to stick through it. The very skill and motivation that is needed to make any relationship work for any period of time.

Not too bad. Tore an ankle ligament two weeks back, so that sucked.
Damn. Sorry to hear that.

Anyone seen the movie Naked Lunch?
A long time ago. Good for emulating like you're doped up watching it... without the dope.

My order from the Juve Store just shipped and it'll be here before the Parma game! :weee: :weee: :weee:
Congrats!! Hopefully it's a wheel of Parmagiano-Reggiano shaped in the form of Cristiano's goal celebration stance.

No but it's name bares two my favorite words
Naked lunch... definitely two things that aren't nearly as good over Snapchat.

dayum, you're taking your responsibilities seriously brah
The sacrifices I make for this community...

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ive been making blueberry, kale, cranberry juice (eases the explosive burn) and protein powder smoothies in the morning just so i can take two shits by 10 AM every morning.

It has now become a part of my work schedule. 10/10 would highly recommend just make sure there is ample toilet paper before you sit down.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've integrated the use of wet wipes over the last 4 years. It does wonders w/ the post BP-esque events
Is that what Western Desis use in lieu of bum guns? @Sheik Yerbouti

Some times I gotta hand it to the Spaniards, though. "Balconing". That's brilliant... this is the kind of stuff you'd see in a book about Italian ultras and the most offensive chants they make to opposing fans:

Anti-tourist campaign in Barcelona urges British holidaymakers to 'JUMP OFF balconies'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ist-Barcelona-Spain-resort-balconing-violence

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Is that what Western Desis use in lieu of bum guns? @Sheik Yerbouti

Some times I gotta hand it to the Spaniards, though. "Balconing". That's brilliant... this is the kind of stuff you'd see in a book about Italian ultras and the most offensive chants they make to opposing fans:

Anti-tourist campaign in Barcelona urges British holidaymakers to 'JUMP OFF balconies'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ist-Barcelona-Spain-resort-balconing-violence
I'm all for encouraging this campaign. Brits are all about trends like 'balconing'

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pfft isnt barcelona a city of jobless bums that probably needs tourism to survive
Catalonia always prides itself on doing better economically than the rest of Spain. In the end it's Southern Europe though. Surely there must be quite a few jobless bums.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ive been making blueberry, kale, cranberry juice (eases the explosive burn) and protein powder smoothies in the morning just so i can take two shits by 10 AM every morning.

It has now become a part of my work schedule. 10/10 would highly recommend just make sure there is ample toilet paper before you sit down.
Kale and fruit juice smoothies. Wow those hairy vegan dykes really did a number on you during that camping trip. When you joining Antifa?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What's wrong with consuming fruits and vegetables? I'm making it myself so i'm not spending 10$ on some hipster crap and its not like I have cut back at all on eating or abusing animals.

I am just a man who believes in making the most out of bowel movements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 250)