Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yes, beer is known for its capacities of putting people back to work.
Indeed! You are a smart man. :tup:

I've made my best tenders while being little bit drunk. :D Just lost one that I was supposed to win, pisses me off. Some fucking contractor will try to repair that building for peanuts, those morons will never get it done (at least in time and they won't get any profit out of it). :(

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
When did you cut down?
About 3 months ago.

Heavy users have trouble sleeping. Dno why, just figured ILFJ for a fiend
Yeah I can see why anyone would think that. Dude has to be chemically imbalanced.
Yup but that's not happening to me right now. When I first started smoking less (I quit it for a month) I couldn't even eat for a week. I had no appetite at all.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Fuck trains, fuck commuting, fuck private ownership of public utilities. Fuck. I've been commuting for 6 weeks and the train network in London has a 100% record of being late. I've not once made it home/to work on time. Eurgh.

Sorry, needed to vent somewhere. Anyone else fucking loath commuting with every fibre of their being?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
$#@! trains, $#@! commuting, $#@! private ownership of public utilities. $#@!. I've been commuting for 6 weeks and the train network in London has a 100% record of being late. I've not once made it home/to work on time. Eurgh.

Sorry, needed to vent somewhere. Anyone else $#@!ing loath commuting with every fibre of their being?
I do. Though our trains in NL are really good. Not gloating.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fuck trains, fuck commuting, fuck private ownership of public utilities. Fuck. I've been commuting for 6 weeks and the train network in London has a 100% record of being late. I've not once made it home/to work on time. Eurgh.

Sorry, needed to vent somewhere. Anyone else fucking loath commuting with every fibre of their being?
No, I have a car. It's pretty nice. Traffic and other drivers suck but at least I don't have to smell other people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1047)