swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've seen that in some Chinese store they deliver shoes using drones lol. So I came across that and remembered how we talked about jobs are shrinking overall.
It's cute and all. But it would make more practical sense for postal mail before a one-off shoe delivery. Neither approach are going to be financially sustainable.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's cute and all. But it would make more practical sense for postal mail before a one-off shoe delivery. Neither approach are going to be financially sustainable.
It's actually a delivery within a store. More like a show-off :D but I found it interesting (or funny?).

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't been in this block in awhile. Hey everyone!
Who are you :shifty:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fuck trains, fuck commuting, fuck private ownership of public utilities. Fuck. I've been commuting for 6 weeks and the train network in London has a 100% record of being late. I've not once made it home/to work on time. Eurgh.

Sorry, needed to vent somewhere. Anyone else fucking loath commuting with every fibre of their being?
As much as they manage to fuck up everything and be ridiculously aggravating, the MTA isn't so bad most days.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
It's been almost 2 years since your last post, so yeah... lol. What happened, fill us in :D
Well started writing for a newspaper, about to transfer my credits to university, got into a relationship, broke up, went to a lot of punk events with my closest friends, and about to move out of my parents house to a dorm come this fall all at the age of 21. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)