Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Watching this episode now. This show would be nothing without George.

Best sitcom ever. George does play a key role since he's so goofy. But Kramer is my favorite.

- - - Updated - - -

11 Italiens would make it better with their superior marinara sauce in their blood...

Thats how it goes, right?
Hey, as long they can drain that sauce and stay alive, I'm cool.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I can't believe X actually banned me from the Allegri thread :D
*whistles conspicuously*
shows how you guys are always wrong about these things, i wasnt the one behind the bans, not that i wouldnt have done it considering how island boy and the recently idle aussie dingo have been big pains in the neck lately :p

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
shows how you guys are always wrong about these things, i wasnt the one behind the bans, not that i wouldnt have done it considering how island boy and the recently idle aussie dingo have been big pains in the neck lately :p
Can you unban me from the news and politics section please?

- - - Updated - - -

So who banned us then :lol: I actually find it pretty funny.
I bet it was Aaron.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ritalin was fun as shit :lol: . Now here is a question for you sages: is pusy worth pretending to be someone youre not. Some girl tonight was a sure deal, but she didnt believe I was single. When the rest of the bar convinced her I told her that she was acting liek a straight bitch, why the fuck would I lie?

Shrug it off and pound or tell her as it is?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Ritalin was fun as shit :lol: . Now here is a question for you sages: is pusy worth pretending to be someone youre not. Some girl tonight was a sure deal, but she didnt believe I was single. When the rest of the bar convinced her I told her that she was acting liek a straight bitch, why the fuck would I lie?

Shrug it off and pound or tell her as it is?
It depends on what your goal is. Sometimes you gotta hide the truth to accomplish your finality. I would've gone for the pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I talked to my ex yesterday and she doesn't wanna be with me despite telling me that she still feels something for me. Now I'm flirting with a high school friend of hers. They were never that close but I'm gonna make sure my ex feels stupid for not giving me another chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)