JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It's a boring Sunday, it's usually quite on the weekends.

But otherwise it's rather active, especially when people are on work. Then it's exploding.
Aha. And how've you been, Dusan? finished with uni or still?

Nah, Zach and JuveRUS. Though Burke's absence is unfortunate, crazy bastard that he is :D
Yup, Bukake is one of the kind.

Burke is crazy, but not crazy enough to ban himself.

Well maybe he is.
I really believe he once did it. Or maybe he was demoted, banned then voted back a mod.

Only he could do either of those :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I finished it in June. Currently unemployed driving people crazy.

How 'bout you mang, where have you been and what's new with you?
Still stuck in Uni. Have another 7 months to attend to, finishing my double major in Logistic Science and Computer Science. Then hopefully off to Germany by September.

Unemployed? Well that sucks. You majored in Economics, right?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Still stuck in Uni. Have another 7 months to attend to, finishing my double major in Logistic Science and Computer Science. Then hopefully off to Germany by September.

Unemployed? Well that sucks. You majored in Economics, right?
Nice. You'll finish it, no worries, just have patience and discipline.

Da. I tried using all the connections possible but I can't seem to find anything, they all closed their doors. So I'm basically waiting for something to pop up. In the mean time I learn a bit of Italian, read books and watch movies. That's pretty much my life right now.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nice. You'll finish it, no worries, just have patience and discipline.

Da. I tried using all the connections possible but I can't seem to find anything, they all closed their doors. So I'm basically waiting for something to pop up. In the mean time I learn a bit of Italian, read books and watch movies. That's pretty much my life right now.
One of the main reasons I double majored instead of waiting for my chance was because I could see how bad the job market was. It's fucking disgusting how all of sudden firms these days proudly waves their intolerance for fresh graduates.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
One of the main reasons I double majored instead of waiting for my chance was because I could see how bad the job market was. It's fucking disgusting how all of sudden firms these days proudly waves their intolerance for fresh graduates.
Believe me bro, not even 10 majors would help me out here at the moment. Shameless corrupted country.

None of my friends has a job while people are just getting fired. There's basically no money around.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'd hate to do that so I'm avoiding it like a plague.

I get that you're busy and all but why don't you post more? :faq2:
It's actually less about being busy and more about me rarely finding my way into a computer these days. I've been completely reliant on my Tablets for my school work. Then there's my part time job, which barely leaves me any time to spend on the PC and Im used to spending that on movies TBH :D

Truth is, I only find my way back here when Im between part time jobs :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's actually less about being busy and more about me rarely finding my way into a computer these days. I've been completely reliant on my Tablets for my school work. Then there's my part time job, which barely leaves me any time to spend on the PC and Im used to spending that on movies TBH :D

Truth is, I only find my way back here when Im between part time jobs :D
Well that sucks, miss having ya around.

Have you been following Juve matches? So stronk.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Well that sucks, miss having ya around.

Have you been following Juve matches? So stronk.
Thanks bro, I always find myself missing this place. One can't really keep up with football without this forum. No matter how many websites one bookmarks.

Ofcourse, I rarely miss a game. Plus, working in a booth... in a mall...beside a sports coffee shop with a gigantic screen helps :p

Apr 15, 2006
Nice to see you posting here again, Abu. :)

----

Heading to Chennai in a few hours for a week-long training program organized by my employer. Other than staying in a fancy hotel for free, free food n drinks, bit of partying and some learning, I'm looking forward to spending more time with this girl I met a few weeks ago. :weee:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nice to see you posting here again, Abu. :)

----

Heading to Chennai in a few hours for a week-long training program organized by my employer. Other than staying in a fancy hotel for free, free food n drinks, bit of partying and some learning, I'm looking forward to spending more time with this girl I met a few weeks ago. :weee:
So, free fancy hotel, free drinks a bit of partying and some casual rape? Sounds like a ballz out time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 90)