Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Todays form of entertainment: Torturing a shy collegue by repeatedly playing a youtube video of her singing (rather well for novice) infront of everyone (she's ok with the whole world seeing, just not ppl she knows, bit wtf) , insanely hilarious to see her helping costumers and then hearing and realizing its her, turning all red in the face :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah shit was hilarious :D (should have seen her "oooh shit" face lol) She took it well, was embarrassed but in light hearted way. Jokingly tease her all the time, this time she just gave me ultimate material :D

Btw, she sings fairly well for beginner (will remember to never face her in kareoke in office parties), which is why I didnt get why she was so embarrassed. Plus should thank me since I increased her her view count by a bit :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah, she would kill me if she suddenly sees view count rise to suspicious levels :D (which is weird, why broadcast to the world and be all embarrassed). You're not missing much, just a little girl singing fairly decently an Alicia Keys song for 60 seconds.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nah, she would kill me if she suddenly sees view count rise to suspicious levels :D (which is weird, why broadcast to the world and be all embarrassed). You're not missing much, just a little girl singing fairly decently an Alicia Keys song for 60 seconds.
You're such a Salvo sometimes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh, I was just saying that to be potentially less of an ass, it doesnt matter, here then :p

Fun part was her reaction, not her singing (any random songbird girl on youtube for you guys):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 830)