GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
An enjoyable evening out ended on a rather unpleasant note this evening:

I enquired as to a mate's mum's health (aware she had been diagnosed with cancer pre-Christmas) only to be informed she died a couple of weeks ago.

Said mate told another mate and assumed he's pass it on, but he (understandably) didn't feel it was his news to break.

Not that I'm in the least bit inclined to criticise either of them (though I would have gone to the funeral if I'd known), but it was a rather awkward situation to be put in this evening.

Though I tend to go through the social etiquette of of expressing condolences, I always find it rather pointless in the overall sceme of things.

Certainly not in a position (thankfully) to understand what he's been going through.

do you see the contradiction there?

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
this girl i've known for a while sends me a weird message on facebook 3 days ago basically saying we should meet up and do it, i thanked her for the compliment(i guess) and kind of brushed it off but she kept insisting so i just logged off. On my newsfeed today i see she just got engaged: bitches be crazy

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah that's one of those lame comments like I did not cheat on you! They instantly erase all the past. But you know what, before you placed a ring on her finger she was busting them balls all over the place.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How about guys who marry them? The one she got engaged with.

He probably thinks like oh I have the best girlfriend ever while at the same time she's texting Deneb to get a penis inside her as soon as possible.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
this girl i've known for a while sends me a weird message on facebook 3 days ago basically saying we should meet up and do it, i thanked her for the compliment(i guess) and kind of brushed it off but she kept insisting so i just logged off. On my newsfeed today i see she just got engaged: bitches be crazy
That's insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 293)