.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Tesla has bounced back on earnings this year beating a lot of expectations. That's why he gets away with all of his nonsense. But one of these days alice...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He acts like a punk bitch compared to his billionaire counterparts

His immaturity and antics doesn't garner the confidence from boards and investors because they jeopardize share performance in the markets

Plus, the guy is straight up weird
I focus on his actions and less on the eccentricities. And the former have been wildly visionary compared to those other more boring billionaires.

But yeah lately he has been bit too much, mainly Twitter. Someone needs to change password to his account.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's got the vision, the balls and the money to do what he loves and I respect that.
That's the point though, it's not his money. It's the shareholder/investor money. Every CEO has a fiduciary duty to the board and shareholders. Otherwise don't take your company public to fund your vision.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah lately he has been bit too much, mainly Twitter. Someone needs to change password to his account.
He's the DJT of CEOs

- - - Updated - - -

Nah man theres a difference between testicles and balls
Claro que sí

If I was a shareholder I want boring. Just run the company so it makes money and gives me ROI. In return I'll invest more in your other ventures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1185)