Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So, is (old man) the asshole? @Seven

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it (younger guy)?

- - - Updated - - -

(Old guy) looks douchier tho

- - - Updated - - -

My old firm updated their website, but they don't have a new group photo yet. A couple of months ago I didn't want a particular photograph to be used, because I thought I did not look good in it. And they didn't use it for that reason. They have now updated the site and put up that specific picture.

I mean...
Just found this photo. Yeah, you look a bit awkward but there's a bangable blond in there. Is that the colleague that got the raise? If I was a partner I'd be doing that booty.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So, is the asshole? @Seven

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Roland looks douchier tho

- - - Updated - - -

Just found this photo. Yeah, you look a bit awkward but there's a bangable blond in there. Is that the colleague that got the raise? If I was a partner I'd be doing that booty.
Maybe you'd do better not to mention anyone as I do have agreements with those people.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thanks. Both the old guy and the young guy are assholes, but the young guy is going to spend the rest of his life supporting the old guy financially so I feel for him.

The bangable blonde (in reality she's not attractive at all, it's loads of make up and a lucky pic) is a psychopath. I'd advise anyone to stay as far away as possible from her. She's also very close buddies with old guy and it's because she'll do anything to get close to those with power.

The brunette is the one who got the raise, but also one of the sweetest persons I have ever met and has a huge heart. A quality that is lost on most women I've noticed.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Thanks. Both the old guy and the young guy are assholes, but the young guy is going to spend the rest of his life supporting the old guy financially so I feel for him.

The bangable blonde (in reality she's not attractive at all, it's loads of make up and a lucky pic) is a psychopath. I'd advise anyone to stay as far away as possible from her. She's also very close buddies with old guy and it's because she'll do anything to get close to those with power.

The brunette is the one who got the raise, but also one of the sweetest persons I have ever met and has a huge heart. A quality that is lost on most women I've noticed.

I'm a total stalker. Just found the blonde on facebook and yeah, I wouldn't even touch her with Fr3sh's dick.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing is though, once I'm healed, this cutthroat business is also a lot of fun. Rivalries are stimulating and you don't to make it this personal in most businesses. It's a very fine line between using it as fuel and losing yourself in it, but if you can control it, it does make the job exciting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
My old law firm took it personally when another firm offered me a job. I remember one of the partners saying "We are gonna destroy these motherfuckers. They think they can take our lawyers".

So yeah, the industry is full of butthurt faggots.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've come to realize my girlfriend is a bit needy.

Honeymoon phase has officially worn off for me.
at least you dont have to feel bad about giving her aids now.

but seriously in my experience if she is pushing the line then you gotta put your foot down. at a certain point in a relationship women are like WW1. any territory you cede is going to cost thousands of lives to get back.

- - - Updated - - -

When bitches be interested in you because of money
in the long run, theyre cheaper then the ones that love you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 184)