pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I've come to realize my girlfriend is a bit needy.

Honeymoon phase has officially worn off for me.
You truly know a person & whether you're compatible after living with them for a short while.

Maybe an extended vacay is all it takes.

- - - Updated - - -

Would anyone here get fucked in the ass for USD 100.000?
I'd rather retire a yr later than be in constant jck mode for the rest of my life. That's an easy no.

500k on the other hand...

Also depends on with what, size, duration, how rough/gentle.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the Tesla Cybertrunk is the ugliest piece of trash i have ever seen. regardless of performance no American is going to buy that shit. have they not noticed that the trend that cars are getting sleeker and sleeker every year

what in the utter dogshitting fuck are these people thinking? this is peak silicon valley engineer detachment from the actual end consumer wants.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
the Tesla Cybertrunk is the ugliest piece of trash i have ever seen. regardless of performance no American is going to buy that shit. have they not noticed that the trend that cars are getting sleeker and sleeker every year

what in the utter dogshitting fuck are these people thinking? this is peak silicon valley engineer detachment from the actual end consumer wants.
Its gonna SELL tho

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Dudes who drive/want a truck won't consider a Tesla one way or the other. They'll drive ICE for the rest of their lives or until they get outdated.

They had the right idea, just overdid it slightly.

Prepare to see some theta males driving them in Cali.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It looks cool and different, it will sell like cupcakes. It has a Lamborghini vibe to it, and is electric.

the only problem I have with it is that it will be way heavier than it needs to be since the body panels are very thick stainless steel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 711)