Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know if this is the place for this but a few days ago my 2 year old kid came to me and said "Juventus"
I didnt brainwash him to say it... He probably saw me and heard me say it maybe even once he sat on me and watched something like 5 minutes (until he got bored - he is still a kid so he likes kids stuff on tv..) I told him Im a fan and this is Juventus and bla bla and I guess he remembered...
Kids at this age are like a sponge - They just absorb everything you tell them

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont know if this is the place for this but a few days ago my 2 year old kid came to me and said "Juventus"
I didnt brainwash him to say it... He probably saw me and heard me say it maybe even once he sat on me and watched something like 5 minutes (until he got bored - he is still a kid so he likes kids stuff on tv..) I told him Im a fan and this is Juventus and bla bla and I guess he remembered...

Quick, buy him Juve gear from head to toe, I did this to my cousins son, the father is Barca fan, he didnt start early on, I showered the kid with Juve gear for years :D Now 7 about to be 8, and Juve is only thing he cares about in football.

So what am I saying is, get in there before your evil cousin turns your kid against you :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Quick, buy him Juve gear from head to toe, I did this to my cousins son, the father is Barca fan, he didnt start early on, I showered the kid with Juve gear for years :D Now 7 about to be 8, and Juve is only thing he cares about in football.

So what am I saying is, get in there before your evil cousin turns your kid against you :lol:
Everyone knows that everything that is not Juve related will not be accepted here...
Anyway I bought him a Ronaldo Juve shirt pants and socks (it came as a set) but it said some size and then came a 4 year old size - Maybe he could wear it in a year who knows..
I think I`ll wait until he could drink from mugs (it will take a while) and then buy him a Juve mug to get attached to - I`ll make him a true Bianconero :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Surprised he didn't say Rabiot first :D
Get him Juve gear and he'll be a fan for life.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Congratulations! His first word wasn't "F*ck". Time to celebrate being a proud dad. That's like keeping a daughter off the stripper pole. Or out of The Pado's hotel room. One of the two.

I totally would if I could
I told someone at work this morning, in response to "How's it going?", "Well, I didn't quit."

@Dostoevsky Whatever brings home the bacon
Hey, you could have instead been this dude who wrote a brilliant reply to a post about women's crotch floss on Jezebel:
https://jezebel.com/1833558611

I have to say, though, I'ze be impressed by him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why are you on jezebel? Isnt that just a less woke everydayfeminism?
Good question. In some dimensions, maybe. It has too much self-awareness and conscious humor to be nearly as good as everydayfeminism, however. But I came across that gem in my feeds and so I looked.

Flat-earthers get their curvature denial, white supremacists get their social replacement theory, QAnoners get their Hilary sex dungeon pizza place break-ins, and me? I get women griping about how there isn't enough latex to cover their labia.

Social media echo chambers, amirite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 871)