IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Keeping a positive outlook helps with health issues, I hope you get better :tup:
Thanks. It really does suck. I'll have to make permanent lifestyle changes if I don't wanna get esophagus cancer in 10-20 years.

I'm still processing all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Read up on it in case you were gonna die. Looks like it's pretty manageable. But you probably can deep throat for a while.

You have a strong will. You will be alright.
It's manageable, yes but I'll be conditioned for life.

Forget about getting drunk ever again. Fuck, I'm only 25.

I will be forced to lead a healthier life tho... I guess that's good.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thanks. It really does suck. I'll have to make permanent lifestyle changes if I don't wanna get esophagus cancer in 10-20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some tough changes. One of my buddies got diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes over Christmas. Completely changed his diet and habits. Lost 10kg and thriving in most aspects of life.

You should go on a good vacation, then come back and start your new life.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry dude, you live for Juve, and we're doing pretty well right now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you do well man, that’s tough. At least you can get high.

- - - Updated - - -

True but Colorado is pretty awesome. My main reservation is not knowing a single person who lives there.
I have a bunch of friends that moved there if you decide to move and wanna meet someone. All they do is snowboard and get high tho.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
A lot of hard drugs, which causes other things of course. Just a lot of general crime.

This coming from a former heroin addict I used to talk to online, who eventually married some guy that had sex with his mother or some shit and also does hard drugs, so maybe not the best source.
:lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A lot of hard drugs, which causes other things of course. Just a lot of general crime.

This coming from a former heroin addict I used to talk to online, who eventually married some guy that had sex with his mother or some shit and also does hard drugs, so maybe not the best source.
Is it that the guy who the heroin addict married had sex with his own mother, or the addict's mother?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 735)