AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There are fucked up people in this world. The ex wife, her mother apparently used to pimp her out for drug money when she was younger. Of course I found this out after I was told the story of how she, her husband, and the ex wife had a drug and alcohol fueled threesome after meeting for dinner for some reason :boh:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why were you talking to this person again?
Despite all this fucked up shit, she was still an intelligent, good person. Her life got a lot better from where she started from, believe it or not :p. I genuinely wanted to see her have more in life, to just do better. Just looking at her, I never in a million years would've thought that all of this stuff was going on in her life. I've never met someone like this before, so of course it was just interesting to me. That and her outlook on life was wildly different from mine, which I feel helped me to have a more open mind about some things.

The overall wasted potential is really sad though, I hope she continues to do better.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We can go diving under the Verrazano for a missing limb or two
Yesssss!!

Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. But life is like that. As you get older, you collect more broken shit about your life or you die. So you have to get good at coping with the former.

So apparently my job is moving to Denver. I either move or no longer have a job 3 months from today.

Good day.
What are you gonna do when your cult wants to move to its space pod to go up to heaven?

Thanks. It really does suck. I'll have to make permanent lifestyle changes if I don't wanna get esophagus cancer in 10-20 years.

I'm still processing all this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's manageable, yes but I'll be conditioned for life.

Forget about getting drunk ever again. Fuck, I'm only 25.

I will be forced to lead a healthier life tho... I guess that's good.
You will. The good news is it probably won't kill you. Why? Because you know about it and have a chance to adjust things.

There are some tough changes. One of my buddies got diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes over Christmas. Completely changed his diet and habits. Lost 10kg and thriving in most aspects of life.

You should go on a good vacation, then come back and start your new life.
I've been a Type 1er for about 24 years now. It was a complete identity f*ck when it happened. Now it's like having to brush my teeth.

Well, not quite. But it's the attitude it requires in life. On the good side, it's a reminder of your mortality. Which is good to have before you're too old. A good thing to force you out of your comfort zone and do things that might otherwise be considered risky, but smart and good risks.

I heard some shit about Colorado Springs though
I heard it has gone from its super conservative Air Force Academy roots to a bunch of liberal yahoos from places like Cali moving in to pump up the real estate market and they all be like, "What's up with all the guns and churches and sh*t?!"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A lot of hard drugs, which causes other things of course. Just a lot of general crime.

This coming from a former heroin addict I used to talk to online, who eventually married some guy that had sex with his mother or some shit and also does hard drugs, so maybe not the best source.
Oh so it will be like i never left the East Bay. @swag

- - - Updated - - -

Despite all this fucked up shit, she was still an intelligent, good person. Her life got a lot better from where she started from, believe it or not :p. I genuinely wanted to see her have more in life, to just do better. Just looking at her, I never in a million years would've thought that all of this stuff was going on in her life. I've never met someone like this before, so of course it was just interesting to me. That and her outlook on life was wildly different from mine, which I feel helped me to have a more open mind about some things.

The overall wasted potential is really sad though, I hope she continues to do better.
Was this one of those grind scum or whatever you called them?

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
There are fucked up people in this world. The ex wife, her mother apparently used to pimp her out for drug money when she was younger. Of course I found this out after I was told the story of how she, her husband, and the ex wife had a drug and alcohol fueled threesome after meeting for dinner for some reason :boh:

Who's ex wife? :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Opening Day has left my mind and body in a wreckage
I never figured you for writing teen girl novels about their journeys to sexual self-discovery, but more power to ya. :beer:

hqdefault.jpg

Oh so it will be like i never left the East Bay. @swag
Ha! True, actually, but kind of in reverse.

Two friends of mine collected 300e and gave me to help me publish book. If I had tears inside of me I would have cried. Nobody did anything so big for me.
That's awesome! Congrats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 820)