swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, I think we are very inefficient. We spend time and resources on the wrong things. Billions go into marketing, into conning people into buying shit they don't need. And lots of people work such meaningless jobs.

But I guess that's how we're wired.
When AI takes over the world, all these bullshit practices and jobs that are predicated into duping people will become irrelevant. Who needs a marketer when you're trying to convince an AI that it's fat, ugly, and can't get laid.

Investing is easy if you don't have morals. You want to get rich? Buy tranny hookers.
You'd make a ton of money from me, that's for sure.

The HR woman at my new job is extremely sexy. Turns out she's married though
And???...

Life keeps getting weirder.

After the Danish girl I've been banging whatever moves and talks but a few weeks ago I met this chick I felt a connection with. Nothing wrong there, right? Wrong!

She's getting married to this chick who lives overseas in 3 months. Or is she? I've been leaving a very good impression on her, really working that shit out and now she seems confused. Don't really know what she wants.

Meanwhile I'll be having my fun and who knows, maybe a threesome just became a real possibility :D
Even straight women don't know what they want. How is that any different. I say have fun with it.

I thought that at first, and the usual me would see this as trouble a mile away. But this other me don't give a fuck.

Funnily enough just a minute ago she was staying over but had to leave because her fiance wouldn't stop calling and asking where she was. Living dangerously :lol:
Trouble? I'd say you'd be doing them a favor by preventing the two from marrying under false pretenses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Even straight women don't know what they want. How is that any different. I say have fun with it.

Trouble? I'd say you'd be doing them a favor by preventing the two from marrying under false pretenses.
You got two great points there.

Teenagers usually go through that phase of sexual experimentation, trying new things and sometimes it's someone from the same sex. Maybe it isn't just a phase, I don't know. What she tells me is that she doesn't feel attracted to women in general, just that one. What I know is - like you said - women don't know what they want, period.

What I've been gathering from our conversations is that she seemed to be a control freak over all aspects of her life. She didn't allow herself to do stupid shit and regret them. Hell, she started drinking at 30 years old. And the most wtf moment was when she told me she and her boyfriend of 8 years never had sex without a condom. I mean, damn. What a fucking hero. I told her fuck that. I couldn't handle it for a month. As a matter of fact, it took us 1 week.

And yes, I'm not a home wrecker. I'm actually a savior :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What I've been gathering from our conversations is that she seemed to be a control freak over all aspects of her life. She didn't allow herself to do stupid shit and regret them. Hell, she started drinking at 30 years old. And the most wtf moment was when she told me she and her boyfriend of 8 years never had sex without a condom. I mean, damn. What a fucking hero. I told her fuck that. I couldn't handle it for a month. As a matter of fact, it took us 1 week.
You think he's a hero, I think he realised getting a baby would mean staying with this woman for life.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You think he's a hero, I think he realised getting a baby would mean staying with this woman for life.
My thought exactly...

Temporary bliss for life time of burden don't jive with me.

I know a guy who has 3 kids with 3 different women and has the nerve to complain about it. Litterally too stupid to realize the basic.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 146)

• Ali