CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
You think he's a hero, I think he realised getting a baby would mean staying with this woman for life.
I personally know at least 2 people whos got a girl pregnant when wearing a condom. There really isn't such a thing was completely safe. Even being on birth control don't always work. I personally don't know anyone and I mean anyone who would stand wearing condom with the same girl for that many years. It simply isn't sex or what sex feels like to me and I think they would agree.

However, you're right about the risk. Doing it for the stupid reason of just having a momentary good feeling is indeed stupid. If one knows the consequences and still goes on with it, he's gotta be ready to handle whatever happens.

- - - Updated - - -

My thought exactly...

Temporary bliss for life time of burden don't jive with me.

I know a guy who has 3 kids with 3 different women and has the nerve to complain about it. Litterally too stupid to realize the basic.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Read above

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think it's important to mention the age difference factor is playing a part here. I suppose both you and Osman are in your 20s, still going to college, etc... But let me tell you I'm actually proud of you for thinking that way. A lot of kids wouldn't been raised in such wrecked homes in utterly unstable parental conditions if more 20 some year olds thought just like you.

However, being a bit older and having lived in two continents where people in general are just sexual to the extreme and crazy shit will knock at your door at every turn, well, real life is kinda fucked. If I was to tell you half the stories I've heard from people my age or older you'd be impressed or even maybe disgusted by what people can achieve. And I'm not talking about just men, women are usually worse at this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Also I think it's important to mention the age difference factor is playing a part here. I suppose both you and Osman are in your 20s, still going to college, etc... But let me tell you I'm actually proud of you for thinking that way. A lot of kids wouldn't been raised in such wrecked homes in utterly unstable parental conditions if more 20 some year olds thought just like you.

However, being a bit older and having lived in two continents where people in general are just sexual to the extreme and crazy shit will knock at your door at every turn, well, real life is kinda fucked. If I was to tell you half the stories I've heard from people my age or older you'd be impressed or even maybe disgusted by what people can achieve. And I'm not talking about just men, women are usually worse at this.
Well, I personally know a girl who told her BF she was taking the pill, but she stopped taking it because she was afraid he'd leave. And she doesn't come across as a stupid or crazy woman either.

Also, she now hates him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I personally know at least 2 people whos got a girl pregnant when wearing a condom. There really isn't such a thing was completely safe. Even being on birth control don't always work. I personally don't know anyone and I mean anyone who would stand wearing condom with the same girl for that many years. It simply isn't sex or what sex feels like to me and I think they would agree.
Never get's old. Like one of them couples in a 90's talkshow. But we used a condom - yeah, right :ghey:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes." This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money."

I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 137)