lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So I'm driving back from Court this morning and Unfaithful from Rihanna comes on. What-the-fuck-is-this-shit? It's a bad song. And I can live with that. There have always been lots of bad songs on the radio. But this is narcissistic poison. Has anyone proofread those lyrics? Do people listening pay attention to what she's saying? Just how much of a self obsessed cunt do you have to be to come up with those lyrics?
the song is catchy

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So I'm driving back from Court this morning and Unfaithful from Rihanna comes on. What-the-fuck-is-this-shit? It's a bad song. And I can live with that. There have always been lots of bad songs on the radio. But this is narcissistic poison. Has anyone proofread those lyrics? Do people listening pay attention to what she's saying? Just how much of a self obsessed cunt do you have to be to come up with those lyrics?
Does it hurt you inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the beginning of hemorrhoids, fam.
How do I make it stop, fam?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Chris brown did nothing wrong

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Does it hurt you inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy

- - - Updated - - -

How do I make it stop, fam?
Avoid carbs and eat more veggies. Also go to the bathroom more often. If you hold your turds they become hard and hurt your asshole.

Also, don't spend more than 3 minutes on toilet, sitting on it for too long destroys your asshole.

Next time you're in the shower check your butthole. External hemorrhoids can be felt.

Edit: don't wear jeans or boxers that squeeze your butt cheeks together.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Avoid carbs and eat more veggies. Also go to the bathroom more often. If you hold your turds they become hard and hurt your asshole.

Also, don't spend more than 3 minutes on toilet, sitting on it for too long destroys your asshole.

Next time you're in the shower check your butthole. External hemorrhoids can be felt.

Edit: don't wear jeans or boxers that squeeze your butt cheeks together.
Fuck, I spend way more than three minutes because i fuck around on my phone.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he means don't spend 3 minutes in the act of doing it. Sitting down for 3 minutes isn't going to do it.

I'll remember to take my stopwatch next time I go.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Fuck, I spend way more than three minutes because i fuck around on my phone.
Well, actually my doctor said 5 minutes but I like to be careful about it. :D

Still, it's easy to spend 10 to 15 minutes on the toilet when you're on your phone.

I think he means don't spend 3 minutes in the act of doing it. Sitting down for 3 minutes isn't going to do it.

I'll remember to take my stopwatch next time I go.
When my doc told me this, I think he meant just sitting on it for a prolonged time is bad for your ass.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You don't have much confidence in Trump's ideas of border control, I see.

Lovely to see you are finally accepting what a dunce Trump is.
I never had high expectations. But despite that, it's still better than Hillary. If Trump reinstates Glass-Steagall, will you offer him praise? I can imagine that would be a relatively big sticking point for you.

What are your thoughts on Trump's overwhelming recent success in healthcare?

I don't expect an answer. I know you'll run and hide.
It would have been a failure even if his bill passed. Most of the same elements of ACA would have remained. Your comment goes to show you don't really understand what is going on. I'm glad he failed in that regard.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Who cares, there are like 3499999999 more out there, don't mind fuck yourself into thinking she's 'special'
Very wise

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that your asking this question is why she won't talk to you.
We went on a couple dates and talked a lot every day then suddenly she stopped. Whatever I was drunk last night I shouldn't drink and tuz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)