Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I dont get why people like pancakes. Theyre only good when you put toppiings on them that are good by themselves. Pancakes seem like some depression era nonsense that was cheap to make

Any topping you put on oancakes is better on waffles anyway
American pancakes are horrible. Truly disgusting stuff.

Over here (and by that I mean Belgium, France, the Netherlands), we don't really eat them. We eat crepes and in Belgium particularly we make them very sweet.

They're mostly considered something sweet you'd eat between lunch and dinner though. Not as breakfast.

enzo

May 14, 2012

Over here (and by that I mean Belgium, France, the Netherlands), we don't really eat them. We eat crepes and in Belgium particularly we make them very sweet.

They're mostly considered something sweet you'd eat between lunch and dinner though. Not as breakfast.
I think in Europe every cuisine has it's own version(s) of pancakes. In Austria, "Palatschinken", which are a lot thinner, but still similar, are mainly eaten as dessert or main dish.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I'm always down for some Kaiserschmarrn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)