Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Damn, you randomly made me imagine Ocelot as this (evil genius) character :D

:lol:

The fuck you need that many different computers for though :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Srsly? I would look for an original Kaiserschmarrn in Vienna.
Nah, not the real experience for me :D

And I can easily imagine that being BS, but I once heard that higher altitude and the corresponding air pressure makes for a much better Kaiserschmarrn

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What are they protesting? I hope not pancake toppings.
Our PM has won the presidential elections.

Funny thing, he got 55% of the votes and won it by a mile. Not so funny thing: I know tons of people here and I know literally zero who support him. So I either smell something rigged (which honestly wouldn't surprise me) or, more likely, it was old folks in their wheelchairs voting for him and destroying every ounce of hope that youth had. I was there tonight. Quite big group of people, some say there were around 30k on the streets (many sluts too). It's also quite sad how televisions and newspapers don't cover any of it as our PM/future president has everything in his hands. Nothing will happen out of those protests most likely, yeah, so either way we're fucked.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Avoid carbs and eat more veggies. Also go to the bathroom more often. If you hold your turds they become hard and hurt your asshole.

Also, don't spend more than 3 minutes on toilet, sitting on it for too long destroys your asshole.

Next time you're in the shower check your butthole. External hemorrhoids can be felt.

Edit: don't wear jeans or boxers that squeeze your butt cheeks together.
How can I forget the wisdom of Claudio's ass. His asshole has forgotten more things than I will ever know.

Fuck, I spend way more than three minutes because i fuck around on my phone.
Dude, you're using your phone at the wrong end.

Why won't she talk to me?
Because you ask questions like this.

Who cares, there are like 3499999999 more out there, don't mind fuck yourself into thinking she's 'special'
Yeah, that is the trouble. Make a girl feel she's special, and they're absolutely only going to reach for you like they reach for a double-ply quilted toilet paper asswipe.

The fact that your asking this question is why she won't talk to you.
Ghosting is so childish, but I guess it's de rigueur now. Everybody pussied out.

We went on a couple dates and talked a lot every day then suddenly she stopped. Whatever I was drunk last night I shouldn't drink and tuz.
A billion reasons. And all the more reason you should move on. Half the reasons typically involving the fact that women don't have a fucking clue as to what they want.

I watched it with the sound off 'cause I was rocking some tunes on my headset. Definitely little to see here besides some fat woman walking around and mouthing. Yawn.

I was expecting Alejandro Jodorowsky here. Give me Salvador Dalií with giant insects coming out of his mouth at least.

btw it's poké but I'll give you a pass bc of your observation
Poke is everywhere. I enjoy it, but it's become a plague... like frozen yogurt in the 90s.

I dont get why people like pancakes. Theyre only good when you put toppiings on them that are good by themselves. Pancakes seem like some depression era nonsense that was cheap to make

Any topping you put on oancakes is better on waffles anyway
I have to agree. The only flapjacks I like are on tranny hookers bound up with jumper cables.

All the commies lining up to fellate the big homie

What are they protesting? I hope not pancake toppings.
If it were the Tuz, you know they would.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Huevo con jamón?
Prefiero un sándwich de huevo :D

- - - Updated - - -

Had a dream today where I was walking around the streets of Mexico and ran into iceman, Dru and Easy-E along with their s/o at a local cafe.

I think this is a sign that a new Tuz meet-up is impending.
You can't dream about Mexico without ALC being in your dream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)