.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Völler

The @Hydde got me.

apparently It was hiding in my bedroom closet until i fell asleep.

When i opened my eyes it was crawling out the closet with it's pale white face, big red eyes and wearing a Final Fantasy costume. (Lightning to be precise)

It sat down on my bed, took away my sheet and tried to hump my left leg. (which is slightly more beautiful than my right leg. How did the Hydde know? Honestly i have no idea. Looks like it's been stalking me for a few days already)

Anyways - Luckily the Hydde didn't expect me to wake up, it looked at me (i felt his red eyes on my skin and it was almost like the Hydde was trying to consume me), made a Vucinic like cut throat gesture, and escaped by jumping through my closed window.

...And i live in the 5th floor. :scared: :shifty:

I was paralyzed for a few seconds and slapped my face, just to make sure i wasn't dreaming this.

Unfortunately - I wasn't.

It really happened.

The Hydde was real.

i ran towards the window, looked down on the road - and...

...NOTHING.

The Hydde was gone.

Should i call the police?

Nah.

It's useless (i said to myself).

It left without a trace.

I have zero evidence to prove it's existence.

So i chose to not call the police.

...instead i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower (i felt dirty cause the Hydde touched my beautiful left leg with it's sweaty fingers.)

I stepped out the shower.

And as i reach out to grab my towel (a Higuain/Napoli shirt, soaked in salty neapolitan tears)

there were those words man...

...and they suddenly appeared on my mirror:

"P!|\|k D0LqhiN L0\/3R iS N3Xt"

Just felt like i should let you know. The Hydde - it's coming for you!

take care buddy :voller:
:shocked:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
@Völler

The @Hydde got me.

When i opened my eyes it was crawling out the closet with it's pale white face, big red eyes and wearing a Final Fantasy costume. (Lightning to be precise)

It sat down on my bed, took away my sheet and tried to hump my left leg. (which is slightly more beautiful than my right leg. How did the Hydde know? Honestly i have no idea. Looks like it's been stalking me for a few days already)

Anyways - Luckily the Hydde didn't expect me to wake up, it looked at me (i felt his red eyes on my skin and it was almost like the Hydde was trying to consume me), made a Vucinic like cut throat gesture, and escaped by jumping through my closed window.

I was paralyzed for a few seconds and slapped my face, just to make sure i wasn't dreaming this.

It really happened.

The Hydde was real.

...NOTHING.

The Hydde was gone.

Nah.

It left without a trace.

...instead i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower (i felt dirty cause the Hydde touched my beautiful left leg with it's sweaty fingers.)

And as i reach out to grab my towel (a Higuain/Napoli shirt, soaked in salty neapolitan tears)

:voller:

?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Völler

The @Hydde got me.

It really happened.

The Hydde was real.

...NOTHING.

The Hydde was gone.

Nah.

It left without a trace.

@Völler :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 646)