swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I ate a big breakfast, so I'm waiting for something to flee.
Open the bomb bay doors.

Have any of you had braces? And if so are they worth it?

I teeth are not even bad, just slightly crooked, and I'm wondering how did you guys pay for it? Is it all up front or can I pay it off monthly?
I had them as a kid. I needed them but more for having teeth that weren't too overcrowded. It was worth it. I haven't worn a retainer since the Reagan administration and I still get compliments about my teeth from my dentists.

That said, there can be unforeseen drawbacks. Not just the expense and the experience going through them, but I've heard of cases where jaws got slightly misaligned to where their jaws sometimes "pop" more, etc.

What the fuck do you have to smile about anyways?
:lol:

What about when you hear "Bruce Bruce"?

What does one do then?
I usually hear "Caitlin Caitlin", which is my signal to eject from my car to safety.

Sundays are so meh. But Im about the make the most of mind.
Just don't let it slide through the bomb bay doors as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For the most part, yes. I just wished it wasn't as hot n humid as it was, and that I didn't have to go to nightclubs and listen to the shitty music they play there.
Welcome back!

Yeah, it's in the sweaty armpit of the world. And someone needs to tell them that disco music has been ghey since the 70s. But other than that, not so bad.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Völler

The @Hydde got me.

apparently It was hiding in my bedroom closet until i fell asleep.

When i opened my eyes it was crawling out the closet with it's pale white face, big red eyes and wearing a Final Fantasy costume. (Lightning to be precise)

It sat down on my bed, took away my sheet and tried to hump my left leg. (which is slightly more beautiful than my right leg. How did the Hydde know? Honestly i have no idea. Looks like it's been stalking me for a few days already)

Anyways - Luckily the Hydde didn't expect me to wake up, it looked at me (i felt his red eyes on my skin and it was almost like the Hydde was trying to consume me), made a Vucinic like cut throat gesture, and escaped by jumping through my closed window.

...And i live in the 5th floor. :scared: :shifty:

I was paralyzed for a few seconds and slapped my face, just to make sure i wasn't dreaming this.

Unfortunately - I wasn't.

It really happened.

The Hydde was real.

i ran towards the window, looked down on the road - and...

...NOTHING.

The Hydde was gone.

Should i call the police?

Nah.

It's useless (i said to myself).

It left without a trace.

I have zero evidence to prove it's existence.

So i chose to not call the police.

...instead i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower (i felt dirty cause the Hydde touched my beautiful left leg with it's sweaty fingers.)

I stepped out the shower.

And as i reach out to grab my towel (a Higuain/Napoli shirt, soaked in salty neapolitan tears)

there were those words man...

...and they suddenly appeared on my mirror:

"P!|\|k D0LqhiN L0\/3R iS N3Xt"

Just felt like i should let you know. The Hydde - it's coming for you!

take care buddy :voller:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)