Westworld (6 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Smart man Robert stayed in the cradle so he won't deteriorate like James Delos. He found out how to achieve eternal life or eternal conscience. Now we get to see the first of Ghost Warrior story during these past 35 years, after he sold it to Logan. "You only live as long as those who remember you"

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Dolores' motives were in parts related to her father, turns out she's become full blown psychopath now

Who's going to save the MIB? He's been badly wounded

Most now know Bernard's a host, interesting to see the dynamics with that

Ford :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Ford with a machine gun :tuttosport:
[video=gfycat;AnotherObeseBeetle]https://gfycat.com/AnotherObeseBeetle[/video]

Apr 15, 2006
Indeed. This was a beautiful episode. Other than sticking to just one main storyline and timeline than jumping across many, i thought the episode was beautifully shot too.

Looks like we'll learn more about William's wife in the next episode.

OP
radekas

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #269
    Holy shit this episode was sad. The Native American actor did a great job. This was certainly the most emotional episode of the show so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it looks like Dolores is the devil after all. I kinda felt that way but now it's almost confirmed.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Episodes like these gives powerful depth to the show. It was a great one, loved it.

Sidenote I'm also stunned by the landscapes in this show, they are breathtaking.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it looks like Dolores is the devil after all. I kinda felt that way but now it's almost confirmed.
    ?? Not that I disagree, but Dolores wasn't even in this episode, how come would that be confirmed after this?

Apr 15, 2006
    Episodes like these gives powerful depth to the show. It was a great one, loved it.

Sidenote I'm also stunned by the landscapes in this show, they are breathtaking.

- - - Updated - - -

?? Not that I disagree, but Dolores wasn't even in this episode, how come would that be confirmed after this?
    When he talks about The Deathbringer (Ford too), they are referring to Dolores.

OP
    radekas

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #276
    Man this episode was some heavy shit. Can't wait for the finale. I can already feel my mind blowing.

Good guy Teddy :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)