[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (14 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
WΏΏdy?;4607039 said:
That match is after this one pothead :D

Btw i think Brazil will easily get past Colombia, even with the worst squad ever.
I know it's next, but Colombia is gonna fuck Brazil. :baggio: and then they're gonna :baggio: them again

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Surprising that Loew gets his $#@! together. Im still not a fan of Ozil/Howedes on the left side but this is at least an improvement....
whats wrong with Schmelzer?

- - - Updated - - -

The most expected final for me would be Germany - Netherlands. And perhaps Brazil vs Argentina for the 3rd place.
that would be one hell of a final. allthought i would love to see a match between Brazil and Argentina, i want both out, so Colombia - Belgium would be nice for me. the clash of the dark horses :D

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
Oct 26, 2009
Surprising that Loew gets his $#@! together. Im still not a fan of Ozil/Howedes on the left side but this is at least an improvement....
i'm always impressed how u guys (assuming ur German) arrive at tourneys at peak physical condition.....they didn't even need to change gears today against a traditionally physical team....this why imo u dominate tournaments

- - - Updated - - -

whats wrong with Schmelzer?

I'm assuming its a tactical choice to give ozil more freedom....still their weakest link in the team and was surprised how the French didn't try to capitalize on that side of the pitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)