[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (15 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Badstuber and Hummels played great together at the EURO 2012, but it is questionabel if Badstuber will ever get back to his previous form. such a shame, he was a great prospect.

i like Kroos at the 10 better. Schweinsteiger could be paired with one of the Benders or Gundogan (but he too is a big question). and a replacement for Klose is needed as this is probably his last great tournament.
No Benders or Gundogans been called up for Germany. And Gundogan missed basically the entire season and has gained 20 kgs iirc as a result.
The alternatives to Khedira in midfield are either playing Lahm there or dropping Kroos a bit deeper.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No Benders or Gundogans been called up for Germany. And Gundogan missed basically the entire season and has gained 20 kgs iirc as a result.
The alternatives to Khedira in midfield are either playing Lahm there or dropping Kroos a bit deeper.
i was more talking about the future. Gundogan and Badstuber would be great additions if they can regain their form, particulary Gundogan who played an amazing 2012/13 season. Kroos can play deeper aswel but i kinda liked him more when he played as a 10. ofcourse Gotze and Ozil can play there too but Kroos is the one i would play, if they get back to their previous formation and playing style. Draxler is also someone who shouldnt be forgotten so easily. all in all, Low is not the right coach for them, i think they would be much better under Klopp, Heynckes or Tuchel. they need to play their direct, aggresive and high pressing game with a lot of counters and quick attacks. Bayern and a injury free Dortmund showed that the previous season. this new system Guardiola unwillingly brought to the NT is just boring and un-German :D

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
thanks for the laughs you guys gave me during live match thread. So much hating and butthurt lolololol. Funny as fuck. Keep it on

Game was amazing, incredible pace. Referee was horrible for both sides. This stupid FIFA's rule of 2 yellows > suspension generates this consequence. Referees afraid to death to show cards.

Brazil improved a lot and deserved to win. Great first half.

It's really funny people still not wanting to see how fucking great was David Luiz at this game. MONSTER game for him and Thiago Silva. Their performance is historical. People called Silva soft here in Brazil and he showed it to them.

Maicon is a fucking disgrace. Back with Alves.

Oh and a big FUCK YOU all that laughed at what happened to Neymar. He got kneed in the back. This thing is not allowed in MMA. Could be very serious. Zuniga should take a bigger punishment than Suarez. Fuck FIFA and this referee.

And people talking about a plot by FIFA to benefit Brazil is so fucking funny. Carry on

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i was more talking about the future. Gundogan and Badstuber would be great additions if they can regain their form, particulary Gundogan who played an amazing 2012/13 season. Kroos can play deeper aswel but i kinda liked him more when he played as a 10. ofcourse Gotze and Ozil can play there too but Kroos is the one i would play, if they get back to their previous formation and playing style. Draxler is also someone who shouldnt be forgotten so easily. all in all, Low is not the right coach for them, i think they would be much better under Klopp, Heynckes or Tuchel. they need to play their direct, aggresive and high pressing game with a lot of counters and quick attacks. Bayern and a injury free Dortmund showed that the previous season. this new system Guardiola unwillingly brought to the NT is just boring and un-German :D
:agree:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
thanks for the laughs you guys gave me during live match thread. So much hating and butthurt lolololol. Funny as fuck. Keep it on

Game was amazing, incredible pace. Referee was horrible for both sides. This stupid FIFA's rule of 2 yellows > suspension generates this consequence. Referees afraid to death to show cards.

Brazil improved a lot and deserved to win. Great first half.

It's really funny people still not wanting to see how fucking great was David Luiz at this game. MONSTER game for him and Thiago Silva. Their performance is historical. People called Silva soft here in Brazil and he showed it to them.

Maicon is a fucking disgrace. Back with Alves.

Oh and a big FUCK YOU all that laughed at what happened to Neymar. He got kneed in the back. This thing is not allowed in MMA. Could be very serious. Zuniga should take a bigger punishment than Suarez. Fuck FIFA and this referee.

And people talking about a plot by FIFA to benefit Brazil is so fucking funny. Carry on
Another one :lol: @Bianconero_Aus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)