[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (21 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What??? Yepes was clearly offside. He was out of the play. He fought for the ball and intervened in the play.

It's beyong absurd to say Brazil was benefited in this game. There was one gift and it was in the first game. All 3 games were pretty clean.
Fifa instructed refs not to call for offside until player touches the ball, so Yepes wasn't off side. Later on when he scored a goal he certainly wasn't anymore.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
thanks for the laughs you guys gave me during live match thread. So much hating and butthurt lolololol. Funny as fuck. Keep it on

Game was amazing, incredible pace. Referee was horrible for both sides. This stupid FIFA's rule of 2 yellows > suspension generates this consequence. Referees afraid to death to show cards.

Brazil improved a lot and deserved to win. Great first half.

It's really funny people still not wanting to see how fucking great was David Luiz at this game. MONSTER game for him and Thiago Silva. Their performance is historical. People called Silva soft here in Brazil and he showed it to them.

Maicon is a fucking disgrace. Back with Alves.

Oh and a big FUCK YOU all that laughed at what happened to Neymar. He got kneed in the back. This thing is not allowed in MMA. Could be very serious. Zuniga should take a bigger punishment than Suarez. Fuck FIFA and this referee.

And people talking about a plot by FIFA to benefit Brazil is so fucking funny. Carry on
come here you :rab:

have fun next game vs Germany :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
At first i thought germany had the slowest defensive line in the tournament , now i am getting convinced that they have the slowest team in the tournament , seriously their players can't run for shit . The defenders are slow , the midfield doesn't have any particular fast players and in attack the only fast ones they have are probably muller and schurrle . It's a shame imo because the way they attack a fast player who makes a lot of vertical runs may do a lot of damage , schurrle mainly makes a lot of great runs to find himslef in great positions to create chances , but he always messes up when the ball is in his legs . Reus would have done wonders in this world cup had he not been injured
Hummels doesn't strike me as particulary fast . I agree that boateng is fast , but he is a poor cb imo . Mertesacker and howedes are both slow , mertesacker being dreadfully slow . Except today lahm played in midfield on the start of the match , althrough i hope he continues to start as a rb .Goezte has been playing rather poorly imo , ozil hasn't played that well either , but i think he could give more as an AMF

My best german lineup

-------------neuer
lahm-hummels-????-schmelzer
------sweini-----kroos
muller------ozil--------reus
-------------klose

With reus and schmelzer on the team , a good cb with some decent speed near hummels and i think that have a team that could give much more than their current line up
Reus is injured which answers both your posts.

Some bad play in general by Colombia tho, very sloppy. Brazil outclassed them.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
:lol: I don't know why they're so angry when they know it's true. And their team is going to win this tournament anyway.

Butt no, were all butthurt and jealous:D
Actually yes you are :)

And it's highly unlikely we pass through Germany. I don't see Germany that strong, but if Neymar can't play, it's a matter of relying on defending and luck to go to penalties or decide the game on a counter.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Three goals in three matches is not something Messi can do, I agree with you.....You totally convinced me.
he will play just one more match, and even if its 3 its against Belgium, Netherlands and Brazil/Germany. they are on another level than all the previous opponents Argentina played and they didnt impress me against anyone so far...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)