[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (26 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
5 years of my prom and I'm going to miss both matches today. I mean WTF :sergio: they couldn't organize it when there were no matches, noooooooooo... FUCK THEM!
I've got a 16 year old nephew and another I know going to proms tonight, just how old are you? :D Thanks for making me feel old, btw.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was supposed to be last Friday but it got canceled :sergio:

We decided to meet 5 years after the prom. I'm not 16, no worries :D
Oh, an anniversary :D I didn't go to my 10 year meeting, I figured those I didn't speak to since I didn't want to see again. Apparently everyone was just fat.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oh, an anniversary :D I didn't go to my 10 year meeting, I figured those I didn't speak to since I didn't want to see again. Apparently everyone was just fat.
I said many times that I'd come (which was a couple of months ago) but it just happened to be this day... I still cannot believe it. One girl organized that and she was very confused when I told him 'I've got a serious question' he was like 'what man' and I went on with 'do they have a TV there?'. She wanted to kill me I think.

I don't even feel like going, I don't want to see majority of those people and I think my head is going to explode when I hear those women voices.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I said many times that I'd come (which was a couple of months ago) but it just happened to be this day... I still cannot believe it. One girl organized that and she was very confused when I told him 'I've got a serious question' he was like 'what man' and I went on with 'do they have a TV there?'. She wanted to kill me I think.

I don't even feel like going, I don't want to see majority of those people and I think my head is going to explode when I hear those women voices.
Obviously it was a woman organising it during a World Cup quarter final round :D At least get to see the later game. What is that, 11pm where you are?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hopefully South American teams can rise up and win, because this Eurotrash stuff is completely unacceptable. They seem like pusssies to the highest degree. They complain so much more than any other confederation that I think they should cancel the Russia World Cup just because of the open vaginas.
Butthurt much for what the European teams keep doing to your team? Can't beat them in 9 out of the last 9 times you faced them at the world cups. This time you were trolled by Portugal, handled by Germany and completely outplayed by Belgium, despite the huge handicap the weather presented to those teams. I believe that's the real reason for this Euro hatred of yours.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yup. Yesterday Löw said that all players trained normally and he thinks it shouldn't trouble the affected players too much, or at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)