[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (2 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,122
    I remember when people said the 2004 CL was shit when, in fact, it pitted Mourinho against Deschamps. :pado:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Hopefully South American teams can rise up and win, because this Eurotrash stuff is completely unacceptable. They seem like pusssies to the highest degree. They complain so much more than any other confederation that I think they should cancel the Russia World Cup just because of the open vaginas.

You guys shame be ashamed of yourselves.

I've lost all respect for you.

At the start of the tournament you could have seen how most European teams were struggling physically, while most of their players have been playing for arguably the best clubs in the world and training regime of these should get you into optimal form to bear the ultimate physical challenges on the pitch. it is irrelevant that some SA players have been playing abroad for a while, as it will be always easier for them to bear extreme heat and humidity. They are simply more accustomed to. Fifa should have never scheduled games in the mid of the day, but money for these folks is more important than health of the footballers.
    You're butthurt, period.

- - - Updated - - -

To the point where it's not a big advantage for the SA and CA teams anymore, after the initial shock for the non-American teams. The 1PM matches are a pain in the ass for everyone, now that the legs are more tired. We saw it on Brazil-Chile.
    My remark was about the people claiming how it's not that bad in Brazil, since it's winter. Or those who claimed that it's worse playing in Italy right now than in Brazil.
    You're definitely still butthurt. I suggest only watching World Cups that are in Europe so that European teams have the supposed advantage.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    some of you talking about world cups in 86, and 90 and 94.

mofo's most of you weren't even born in that time, or were too young to watch/understand football at that point. wtf would you know?

i can believe it if your a dinosaur like swag or jck, but considering most of you are much younger, wtf are you talking about? i hope none of you are going to pull a zach now

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011

mofo's most of you weren't even born in that time, or were too young to watch/understand football at that point. wtf would you know?

i can believe it if your a dinosaur like swag or jck, but considering most of you are much younger, wtf are you talking about? i hope none of you are going to pull a zach now
    I watched all the world cups on VHS. I am experd.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

how many world cups have you seen, lion?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    i predict a dubious call for the brazucas in the first 20 minutes to throw off the cocainteros :p
    Blah blah blah :D Like FIFA would want Brazil to have six titles and get further away from everyone else pftt. We all know who FIFA's favorite is and who is it's golden boy. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

That Marcelo "i screwed up" avatar was jinxing everything. Had to change it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    94, and this current edition are the best WCs I have watched. 2006 was special cuz Italy won it, but 98 was a better WC in terms of quality and entertainment value.

90 was really bad, but 2002 was by far the worst. 2010 was kinda meh as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)