[WC] Italia vs USA [17-06-2006] (1 Viewer)

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Not really.

This is Juventuz Forums and Football Forums not Iraq or Palestine forums....You can discuss the Palestine Vs Israel case or US vs Iraq one in the right thread/section....Not here.

Try to keep your "Arab emotion" somewhere else, and If you can't, then try not to post.
First of all I never mentioned or worte anything about Palestine or Israel, so don't just throw that out there like that.

I was just commenting about what the american player said, I didn't offend anyone in this forum and i don't intend to do so....what i wrote has nothing to do with Arab Emotion, it seems that you are the one that's emotional, so i'm gonna say it again: Chill out dude.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tariq said:
If its a war they want then a war they're gonna get....those damn Americans think that they can just scare the whole world with all this war bullshit....well guess what...BRING IT ON. Look at how they're getting their asses kicked in Iraq, so if they play like the fight then its ITLAY ALL THE WAY BABY.

FORZA REGAZI...FORZA AZZURRI....FORZA ITALIA....FORZA IRAQ :)
Shame you're not allowed to bring bombs in the stadium, because I'm sure that's just what you and your Hamas friends would do.

It's indeed "arab emotion"...that's why you wrote that post in the fashion you did.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Andy said:
Shame you're not allowed to bring bombs in the stadium, because I'm sure that's just what you and your Hamas friends would do.

It's indeed "arab emotion"...that's why you wrote that post in the fashion you did.
:D Andy, I think you missed his point, man...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ThePLaya said:
calm down sweetheart

thats was you're post​

And my answer was to you not to someone​

So please do not call me Asshole again as long as i did not start calling you that,, otherwise i can say that back to you with no problem at all.​
Stop posting in bold and using the center function. There is no need for that.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tariq said:
First of all I never mentioned or worte anything about Palestine or Israel, so don't just throw that out there like that.

I was just commenting about what the american player said, I didn't offend anyone in this forum and i don't intend to do so....what i wrote has nothing to do with Arab Emotion, it seems that you are the one that's emotional, so i'm gonna say it again: Chill out dude.
its more the wordage you used there mate, we can have structured arguements about football without stoking the political fires of hatred. besides iraq,war and all relative subjects have no relevance in a game between USA and Italy. if it was USA Iran like at the last world cup it would be understandable where that outburst came from,but its not so lets leave it.

Azzurri7 said:
Not really.

This is Juventuz Forums and Football Forums not Iraq or Palestine forums....You can discuss the Palestine Vs Israel case or US vs Iraq one in the right thread/section....Not here.

Try to keep your "Arab emotion" somewhere else, and If you can't, then try not to post.
exactly rab,good point you will be repped

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
its more the wordage you used there mate, we can have structured arguements about football without stoking the political fires of hatred. besides iraq,war and all relative subjects have no relevance in a game between USA and Italy. if it was USA Iran like at the last world cup it would be understandable where that outburst came from,but its not so lets leave it.
I think the best solution for this will be by seeing USA leaving the World Cup as soon as possible...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ReBeL said:
I think the best solution for this will be by seeing USA leaving the World Cup as soon as possible...
If it is not because of the war situation,your thoughts are clear!

USA fotball players doesn't have any connection with the war or anything else and this is a football forum God damn it,so stop with those silly statements!!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ReBeL said:
:howler:

Yeah, that's really fair.

I'm sure you're not the only one who would like to see us out of the World Cup for good though.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Andy said:
I would give my left hand to beat Italy and Ghana to make it through this group. That would rightly shut you lot up.
:D I know I will win this thing, so I advise you to keep your left hand in its place...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ReBeL said:
Hey, Azzuri...

We don't want to make it a political forum, but the way the American guy was talking is just the same way of political Americans...

And we highlighted that, that's it...

Chill out, mate...

I did not comment on what the American player said...All what I asked is to keep the political thing out of this and Tariq replied to me by saying everything is Politics.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
I hope to see Italy with the same winning style as against Ghana!
Forza Azzurri,and let's destroy the USA tomorrow!!!

If Italy wants to keep their moral high and keep their focus on their first place, the most Important thing is that they don't concede on Saturday and Of coarse to win the game.

I expect a tough game between Ghana-Czech, and to end in a draw...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
If Italy wants to keep their moral high and keep their focus on their first place, the most Important thing is that they don't concede on Saturday and Of coarse to win the game.

I expect a tough game between Ghana-Czech, and to end in a draw...
:tup:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Bring America in and it's politics, it's simple, just don't mention it's name. For all I care, I too want them out cause the Czecks are in the same group as us.

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
I did not comment on what the American player said...All what I asked is to keep the political thing out of this and Tariq replied to me by saying everything is Politics.
There are a few reasons why I registered in this Forum: #1 is becuase I'm a Juve Fan. #2 is to be able to meet and talk to other people who are Juve Fans and read their ideas about the club and football in general and share my ideas with them. #3 is to make friends from all over the world.

I don't want to make enemies or pick fights or talk about politics on this Forum, and FYI I hold an American Passport, I'm married to an American and I have family and friends in the US.

I could reply to all the other comments but it would be silly to do that so I'm just gonna leave it at this.

FORZA JUVE....FORZA AZZURRI :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)