[WC] Italia vs Ghana [12-06-2006] (6 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
lippi knows his stuff giving pirlo another chance was great........ perrotta has been ok but i think de rossi needs to come off. Totti is playing pretty good the best since he has come back and a good free kick by him. i would say totti is at a little more then 70 %

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That's what I want to see in Pirlo. He ran with the damn ball and a nive goal. De Rossi should come off(yellow) for Camo. I'd bring DP in for Gila.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Reasonable first half by Italy actually, much better going forward than I'd expected, though admittedly helped by some average defending.

Main problem seems to be that he's playing the old Juve system but he hasn't got a Davids, or in this case Gattuso to put in the work, as its a 3 man midfield vs a 4 man, with totti doing bugger all to help out defensively as normal.

Full backs look very poor as well, but when the Gattuso and Rambo get back, possibly a different right back.. Oddo maybe, you'll have a fairly decent chance. Pirlo's form was encouraging, De Rossi isn't convincing, looks like a but of a wanker actually :D

Oh and cannavaro :star: as always, what a class act

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Totti not on form but his FK was very good.. Pirlo is doing everything in the midfield. Toni was good. Gilardino nothing much...
Lippi should consider bringing in Del Piero for Totti or Gilardino.

Worse for Italy to do in the 2nd half is to sit back and defend. Ghana are very dangerous.
Taking off Gilardino for Del Piero might give some balance for the second half.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
Totti not on form but his FK was very good.. Pirlo is doing everything in the midfield. Toni was good. Gilardino nothing much...
Lippi should consider bringing in Del Piero for Totti or Gilardino.

Worse for Italy to do in the 2nd half is to sit back and defend. Ghana are very dangerous.
Taking off Gilardino for Del Piero might give some balance for the second half.
Inzaghi is 12323894728492184319873901730197 times better than Gilardino

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
is rino fit or not? i think italy should put something in the midfield, essien and appiah have had a lot of room in there, but if rino is not fit i dont know who.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
What, Jack?
It is the World Cup man, TV subscriptions for that are not expensive. Some countries cover that on normal local channels. I find it rude to ask for an internet feed actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)